Premier legal services / Loan modification

1 Irvine, United States Review updated:

I gave them 2 post dated checks for $2200. They cashed the first one and was calling me weekly as if they were working on my loan. Then my bank put me in collections when I spoke to the bank and told them we had a there way conversation on the phone premier, my bank and me where Mr. Hector from my bank had to here from me that I agree to have premier as my agent on this loan modification. My bank told me they don't do that. It turned out to be actors working A SCAM. I was able to stop payment on the second check, but now I am behind on my mortgage thanks to these evil jerks. With no money to catch up. I'm in New Jersey and I am going to report this to the Attorney Generals Office of CA. But if you live in CA. and was rip off by them go to the news stations and the police.

Jm
Apr 23, 2014

Comments

• Cr
      18th of Sep, 2018

The aforementioned Companies - Notify to Cease & Desist - operating as a unlicensed fictiitous entity. Violates State and Federal law and will be subject to fines and/or imprisonment . Premier Legal Services Location: Rancho Cucamonga CA & Empire Legal Services Location: Ontario, CA [investigation - open status -
    Collecting illegal fees on residential properties after NOD has been filed on distressed residents facing foreclosure. If you have received mailers requesting you to contact the following number 1- 800-427-8549, 909-321-9566, notify the United States Postal Service and local authorities to file a victim of fraud report .Do not submit any personal information to their employees under no circumstances.

• Sh
      25th of Oct, 2018

Premier Legal Services contacted me today in Minnesota. I let them send me a Contract via email, but I always check anywhere I can for reviews on a company to see if they are legitimate or not. I'm sure happy I saw this review before I sent them any money.

• Da
      3rd of Dec, 2018

Premier legal is calling my work and harrassing me and threatening me.

• Br
      12th of Dec, 2018

These people are crooks. They double charged me in a month, and will not return the money. They will not return my calls, or answer emails. This company is very unprofessional, and I’m sure it will not last long. Yvonne in the accounting department is quick to ask you for your money, but will never return your call when she needs to return money to you. I hope what she does to people, returns to her family.

• Gm
      18th of May, 2019

They have been Calling me, and promising to help me get out of a chapter 13. Edwin is very persistent in getting me to sign a contract and make a payment of $1200 + $1200 ea. moth until I have been approved for a loan Modification.
    Said legally he can assist with getting the modification approved. Once I make a payment to him I can stop making payments on my chapter 13.
    I have been calling just to see if the company was valid the receptionist did not even know the website. Edwin picks up the phone whenever I call says he works weekends. Claims he is going to send me an application. I have not retrieved anything yet from their company via email. ( there were able to pull up my information regarding my property)

• Gm