Pos Malaysia / receiving damaged letters
To whom it may concern,
I have a lazy and disrespectful posman that does not always put my letters in my letterbox. He leaves my letters on my car when he sees my car/cars parked in front of my gate. He even had the audacity to ask me to move my car because he cannot access his motorbike to my letterbox. I told him to get off his motorcycle and walk 10 feet to get to the letterbox. I told him that his behaviour of riding his heavy motorcycle on my garden path is unacceptable and has caused damage to my pavers (paver's have since been replaced ). He said that If i don't like it too bad or he doesn't have to deliver my letters when confronted. Excellent customer service!
From time to time i find my letters left on my car and counting myself lucky that it was not stolen or damaged from rain. I did not have such luck this morning.
I expect my letters to be delivered with some measure of care instead of disregard.
I hope this can be resolved quickly as i am running out of patience with this disrespectful representative of Pos Malaysia. My next complaint about this will be more public.
More Pos Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - parcel masih di pos laju bandar dato onn 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - unsuccessful delivery. please contact 1 300 300 300 future delivery 
- Pos Malaysia - delivered to wrong person 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - ezibox 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - ep 286911585 my - hantar di alamat yang salah
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - mention left a delivery arrangement notice but I didn't get any
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - er254734257my
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - tracking number system is not update yet!
- Poslaju Nilai Taman Semarak - tidak bertanggungjawab banyak kecuaian
- Pos Laju - pos lambat