Polaris2017 polaris ranger 900

I couldn't find a complaint dept. I wanted you to know that I purchased a piece of junk from Polaris. I just had to pay over $1, 800 to have the top end reworked. I have only had the Ranger one year and never had it in mud or driven it hard. Several mechanics told me there was no dirt in air filter, so it had to be something from factory. At first dealer mechanic told me it looked as if a bearing broke in it and he would see if headquarters would help cover cost. He looked at the air filter and said there was no dust.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bastrop, LA When I went to pick it up he said there was dust in the engine but doesn't know how it got there. I say that is not true. I have searched the web and found that is what is told to most everyone. I am a 62 yr. old retired man and paid $17, 000 for a utv that should have lasted me years. I am the only person to use my ranger and I service it as the manual requires. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I did not cause this failure. This had to be a faulty part from the factory. I would like to know if Polaris stands behind their product.

Te