PokerStars.com — account frozen
To whom it may concern
Yesterday i logged into my laptop and opened outlook.com to send an email to pokerstars support to delete my account.
but my mistake i sent it from my father email which is assigned to another account at pokerstars.
now they have blocked his account instead of mine.
but in the email i very well stated the username to be closed which does not match the email it was sent from .
so the email used to request to close account wa***** is not wa***** emails but my father email who also has an account in pokerstars .
my father and i have been sending email to the support team explaining to them the error that had happend . and we only got one reply after 5 hours .
till now my father username is frozen .
we have sent many emails . from my username as well as my father .
we are ready to provide any credential they ask for
please let us know what we should do next
More PokerStars.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pokerstars - stole money from my bank account - refuse to refund 
- Pokerstars - rigged/fixed software 
- Pokerstars - unrealistic hands 
- Pokerstars - atomated software 
- Pokerstars - no free play 
- Pokerstars - freezing my money and won't release it to me. 
- PokerStars.com - tv coverage
- Pokerstars - theft of money 
- PokerStars.com - I have never seen anything like what happens on pokerstars happen in live poker 
- PokerStars.com - stalking/harassing