Pof.com / Plenty of Fish

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 by

I believe my account has been hacked

United Kingdom
plentyoffish.com
This morning around 8am I was surprised at the very high number of views and emails I had received to my POF account overnight.
When I tried to access my account I was unable to as it the app would not recognise my password.
I attempted to change my password but did not get the email to say that I could change my password.
I decided to do a search of my emails and found that this morning I had received an email at 7am (i was asleep at the time and only read this email at 08:15 when I couldnt access my POF account)

Now I am unable to contact POF to sort out the problem or access my account which I believe to be exceptionally poor customer service and extremely poor security.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Other

Comments

N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
My account has been hacked... someone is sending messages on my account as I see these as a pop up on the APP to POF on my mobile phone.
I have tried to access my account but my password is not recognised. I have attempted to change my password but did not recieve an email. I have sent loads of emails to POF... one of there replies said my account was up and running and that I was loggin in... This was not me who was logged in. I have told them this but keep receiving emails back from POF via email saying "Thank you for contacting POF! Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all emails and apologize if we are unable to get back to you."
I have paid for the POF account and can't use it. Terrible customer service from POF

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree