PODS / damage to property
In Jan. 08 while delivering PODS units to my new home, the delivery truck broke through my septic tank lid. The damage amounted to $815.00. This was caused by negligence on the drivers part. The septic tank was visible and should have been checked before driving over. In addition no spotter was employed. A spotter is required. The franchise owner from Savannah offered to pay half. I rejected this offer and feel they should pay the full bill. Recommend you do not use PODS as the national company will not support their customers. By the way it took almost 2 months to get a final offer out of the company.
More PODS Complaints & Reviews
- PODS - beware of weight limit 
- PODS - total scam with tons of hidden charges! 
- PODS - mistakes cost customers 
- PODS - www.pods.com - beware of these people. they are awful! 
- PODS - misleading fees
- PODS - delivery
- PODS - I am upset about customer service manager tonyia bennet and her inability to help navigate the problem we are having with pods!
- PODS - billing practices
- PODS - insurance policy
- PODS - truck driver