PODS / billing practices

1 United States

We recently moved from California to Washington State and used 6 Pods. Now I'm trying to check the billing, and it's almost impossible. The website has links to individual invoice PDFs, but these don't have container numbers, so there is no way to know which pod the charge is for. I called Pods and asked if I could get a spreadsheet with all transactions in one place rather than individual invoices. They sent me a pdf showing all transactions, which included invoices, memos, and credit card charges. But nothing about what each charge was for. I called again, and was sent an unformatted text file with the same information. I called again and they said someone will call me and tell me how I'm supposed to check the charges.

While looking over the invoices, I realized that we were charged $49 per month to insure each container, in other words, $300 a month for insurance. We never ordered this, and now I need to call them and ask why we were charged for this.

Moving is so chaotic, and we trusted Pods to charge us correctly. Now, because it's so difficult to check the bills, I'm really worried that we may have been overcharged.

Sa