Pmc Club / Took $99. 49 out of my account

1 Rhode Island, United States Review updated:

If you check out their site, they ask for $ 3.00, to open up the site for you to see what it is all about. If you would like to become a member, you give them permission to withdraw $99.49, for the membership for the year. Well I never gave them permission but they took the $99.49 out of my account. Now I am overdrawn, I have had to pay NSF fee's for that and many other checks that were made correctly.

More Pmc Club Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ji
      18th of Jun, 2012
    PMC - Freud, Internet Theift
    Premier Membership Club
    Florida

I just checked my bank account and saw that I was $99.49 overdrawn. When I called my bank I found out that a company called PMC CLUB withdrew that money from my account. I don't give my banking information to anyone. And I would like to know how they got my information. I can't get thru to anyone. You stay on hold for 15mins and then it sends you to voicemail. It forces you to leave a message. This is not right. I want my money back.

• Sc
      20th of Jun, 2012
    PMC - Freud, Internet Theift
    PMC Club
    9800 S. LaCienega Blvd.
    Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: 1-818-380-5710

This is to inform Jay Penske, Alyson Racer and George Grober that your day are numbered. You scammed 99.94 cents out of a Disabled Vets Bank account. This is a no no. We are not completely here if you know what i mean.

I plan to contact my attorney to start a Class Action Suit against you and your company. y the loos of your Scam board I am not alone.

I will be in Los Angeles later next week to see you...I have nothing else to do but this...

• Do
      3rd of Oct, 2012
    pmc club - money w/draw from checking
    pmc club
    Phone: 818-380-5710
    pmcclub.com

they have taken 99.42 out of my checking acct. and made an overdraft of 32.00 and i am on s.s.d .and a tight budget .i need my money back!

• Le
    Bald Knob
    Arkansas
    Phone: 501-724-4314

Pmcclub took out $99.94 out of my checking
    that they was not authorized to take out. I'm
    also overdrafted $30.00 in my account. I need
    The money put back in my account.