Plus500 — closed position
Hi please help me I have negative amount in my closed position in plus500 what does it mean, does it mean that I lost all my deposit money or the amount means debt that I have to pay. I really don't know what to do, i'm a student and I join plus500 and start trading just a few days ago and in my closed positions it shows that I have -$12000 in my closed position I really don't know what to do. If this is just the money I have loss and not the debt I really want to quit plus500 and withdraw the rest of my money. Please help me I sent an email to them but they still haven't reply back to me.
More Plus500 Complaints & Reviews
- Plus500 - fraud-money stolen 
- Plus500 - withdraw never paid out 
- Plus500 - instrument expiry 
- Plus500 - margin policy - scam! 
- Plus500 - withdrawal of funds 
- Plus500 - changing address details.
- Plus500 - refusal withdrawal of money 
- Plus500 - abrupt account closure.
- Plus500 - information 
- Plus500 - won't refund my balance