Plus500closed position

Hi please help me I have negative amount in my closed position in plus500 what does it mean, does it mean that I lost all my deposit money or the amount means debt that I have to pay. I really don't know what to do, i'm a student and I join plus500 and start trading just a few days ago and in my closed positions it shows that I have -$12000 in my closed position I really don't know what to do. If this is just the money I have loss and not the debt I really want to quit plus500 and withdraw the rest of my money. Please help me I sent an email to them but they still haven't reply back to me.

On
Jan 08, 2015

Comments

• Ha
      Jan 15, 2015

your problems is same like me...they not reply e-mail anymore...

• Ad
      Feb 16, 2015

hey what did you do then..

• On
      Sep 21, 2015

Yes they are a huge scam however there are ways to get your money back. Whilst you are still able to log in to your account it is time to gather evidence on their fraudulent practices. Record the difference between the buy and sell pages. You are sure to find discrepancies with how your account is currently running. Once you have solid evidence on how the trading platform works against you then you have a case to get your refunds.
    I personally have had my whole trading deposits returned to me. 7 transactions totalling $7500 has been refunded today to my credit card account.
    Never do a bank wire ! Only pay with credit cards so you can recoup your money's.

Contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com and I will show you the steps needed to get ALL your deposits back.