Plentyoffish.com / give me my money back!
I have been emailing PlentyOfFish for ages now as they have taken an incorrect amount of money. You can only contact them via email, because they don't have a customer support phone number. I have sent several messages explaining my situation, but they never replied. They took $100 and sent me an email about it. As soon as I received that message, I tried to cancel the transaction. I got another message stating you cannot cancel the transaction within 24 hours. I cannot afford this as I am a student. I didn't want this to happen, but something definitely gone wrong. I was only going to subscribe for 1 month, because I just wanted to try this service. And now I cannot get any response from them. I am now $100 off. I cancelled subscription as soon as I could, but still no refund. This company does not care about the clients. Do not use this website!
More Plentyoffish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers