Plenty Of Fish / dating site with scammers
I was on the POF site with a profile. I communicated with a dozen or more men. I received a message from someone who had a profile on POF. I can't remember his name. He said he met his future wife on POF and they were very happy and getting married. He said he had a brother, a widow who wanted to meet me, by looking at my profile. I agreed and let him email me. It was a total scam that cost me thousands and broke my heart. I believe he is part of an international crime ring based in Africa, using Alaska and Australia as a front to meet me. It was very sophisticated. The brother said his name is Jason Ross, a CEO and engineer for an oil company based in Alaska. He uses the email [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@outlook.com, and [protected]@hotmail.com. I don't know if plenty of fish can screen these contacts and profiles better.
More Plenty Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - false profile