PlayStation / Sony / online game play!

Well this is really simple. I have been a PlayStation only player for the past 8 years. Before that I had Xbox also. My now wife learned how to play on PlayStation. Now years ago only Xbox charged for online service, while PlayStation did not. So for a period of time even though PlayStation servers online play was not quite as good or reliable, there was an acceptance of slightly inferior service for the trade off of free. Now accounts online are $60 dollars . online game play is just as bad if not worse than ever. Games can't be shared with other accounts in the family. When I do play online for cod3, or try to; with my wife the lag is unreal. If I don't play in her game we can both play fine. So $120 a year to have online service. And I can't play with the one person I want to play with. There is no longer an excuse for crappy servers. YOU ARE GETTING PAID NOW, USE THE MONEY TO GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY PAY FOR!!! I'm sure I am not alone when I say if this is how the service is going to continue I will buy a PlayStation style Xbox controller (if need be) and swap consoles and service completely and permanently . PlayStation can brag about superior graphics overall quality of system or whatever.. But when we can't even connect, to online to play the games than all that is worthless!

Jj