Platinum Rewards / On going calls all hours

1 Clearwater Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

These people keep calling telling me because I have kept my visa in good standing I have earned a shopping spree worth $200.00 through some place called world net or something like that also I will receive a 75.oo gas certificate and all i have to do is let them charge my visa 1.00 for mailing and review some paper work and i can cancel that at any time. I keep telling them no thank you and they don't listen. I average at leats 3-5 calls a day starting at 7 am and ending some where around 10:15pm.

I have been told "we will keep calling" and they have!!! Most of these girls I can't understand there english and are flat out rude and love to argue. When is this going to end?

I WOULD SINCERELY LIKE TO SUE THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!!!

Comments

• Wi
      16th of Aug, 2008

(Please dont give my email out) Platinum Rewards keeps calling me and somehow they know the last four of my credit card, my cell number, and my name. How? I have told them several times to stop calling my cell. "Lisa" was the last one a few days ago. Now I am getting hangup calls from 555 -555-5555 and 267-773-4770. Do other people notice this correlation? Anyway, I must have purchased something from somewhere and they sold my info to these jack-###. I would like to know who. I use US Airlines a lot, and Marriott hotels, who both have my info. If I ever find out either one of these is selling my info, then that will be the last buck they ever see from me. I submitt this info to help in finding out who is behind this. I take great care in trying to limit my exposure to hacks. I'm curious how these jerks got to me.

• Wi
      16th of Aug, 2008

Marriott and US Air are great companies for a super traveler such as myself, by the way. I probably shouldn't have mentioned them by name in relation to harassment from Platinum Rewards. But, if there is a correlation, then it is what is is...

• Th

BULLOCK, MARK
    9040 WILLOWBROOK CIRCLE
    BRADENTON FL 34212

business:axis platinum

rick crosby rca credit manager in charge in phillipines

Attorney general florida :Bill Mcollumn contact him

• Tu
      3rd of Oct, 2009

Incorporated by Adam Rothman, Anthony George, Platinum I' Marketing Group, ... Anthony George represents Platinum ARE the owners of Platinum 1 Marketing group, David Rodeigez, is manager, run the entire operation, it based right in

1st of Feb, 2010

hey i figured these people out just tell them you need thier company info and that you need them to hang on so you can research them they get very antsy then if you take more than 30 seconds they hang up on you lol