Planned Parenthood / Appointment and Wait

1 7 Coates Dr Ste 4, Goshen, NY 10924Goshen, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (845) 294-8831

It took over a month to get an appointment I called in the beginning of April and the next available appointment was May 22nd! Then I got there at 10:15, my appointment was scheduled for 10:30, and I literally sat in the waiting room for 2 1/2 hours before even seeing a doctor!!! By the time I got into the doctor and finished my exam it was 1:30 and 3 hours later then my scheduled appointment!! And then when I complained at the front desk about how long it took the girl behind the counter had the audasity to snap back at me " Well everyone has the choice to reschedule." Maybe that would be an option if it didn't take a month and a half to just get into the place! The service here is just rediculious, what happened to planned parenthood being a place with a friendly atmosphere and with staff that accually care and are there to help you???? This is not the first time and in fact have had several issues with the Planned Parenthood in Goshen, NY and I will deffinatly be looking for a new health care provider. I hope that something is done about this because I can't be the only one who has this problem (considering when I got there today there were 10 people in the waiting room packed in there like sardines, about 6 of us placed in the same time slot for an appointment with ONE clinician on duty) Thank you for your help from me and all the other's who won't get a chance to complain about this issue.

Me

Comments

• Mo
      29th of Mar, 2011

Wow, you get your free healthcare on the tax payers dime and then stop at the desk and complain on your way out. Of course they have lousy equipment...you people don't pay for anything. Disgusting.

29th of Mar, 2011

Planned parenthood is based on a sliding scale, for many it's free and for all its a whole lot less than you'd pay in the real world. Even in a sucky economy, there are jobs, just maybe not the job you'd prefer. If all these entitlement programs went away, people would be alot more inclined to actually find employment.

29th of Mar, 2011

No, they have JOBS, you should try it. And yes, it IS discounted that much.

29th of Mar, 2011

I have worked at PP, its absolutely discounted THAT MUCH. So what your job went under, get another one.

29th of Mar, 2011

You are full of excuses, as are most people who choose to live off the public dole rather than work for a living. Bet my bottom dollar you are on welfare, wic of course if you have children and any and everything else you can get courtesy of the working people who support your lazy [censor]. When you hear the "the economy is bad, it's hard to find work, there are a million people trying for the same jobs"...they are for the most part referring to professional type positions. I see in one of your posts you worked at McDonalds for a whole six weeks before you either quit or got fired. Entry level jobs are out there, fast food, retail, etc. Go find one.

29th of Mar, 2011

Well good, get another one.

29th of Mar, 2011

And that whole "people with master's degrees are working at mcdonalds" is yet another thing that the happily unemployed like to chant. Someone with a master's degree who suddenly found themselves unemployed would make more collecting unemployment than they would working at McDonalds.

29th of Mar, 2011

Somehow I have difficulty believing that someone who spawned you had higher education. Unemployment does not offend me as much as bums who simply refuse to work and take advantage of every entitlement program out there. Unemployment as a temporary aid while seeking employment. Something you should try.

• Sl
      15th of Nov, 2013

Many jobs do not offer health insurance, college students working part time, hospitality jobs do not offer health insurance, and the list goes on and on. FWI McDonald's does not offer medical insurance to cashiers or cooks, and only management. Many people do work two or three jobs to support their families and it is unfair to attack someone when you have no idea what her work status is. What is your solution? That because someone is poor, unemployed, that you should expect to be treated rudely by medical staff, wait 3 hours for an appointment, and doctors can treat you without even common courtesy? So, anyone on state assistance, should be treated with disdain, be given crappy medical care, and what about homeless? Should we put them in jail? What next, if your crime is poor your kids should be taken to families like yours? It is not a crime to be low income, or take advantage of medical services offered. In any medical services offered every person has the right to be treated humanely, treated with respected, and have your health concerns handled in a professional matter and in a timely matter. It is people like you, that think the sickening behavior as described is okay, when it is not for any reason!

• Tt
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Planned Parenthood Federation Of America [PPFA] - 201 N Hamilton St, Richmond, VA 23221 complaint, picture below is iv after lyft drop off 7p est
    Richmond
    California
    plannedparenthood.org

A IV was left in my arm by a nurse Tiffany. Due to being all the way home, Dr. Shanthi Rajesh m.d. fr5217129... Dr laughed in background..when they called back to inform me and pretended not to be at the facility but she sent me a lyft as well as lyfted me home. I was asking for timeframe 10/26-11/7 only for recovery & denied for fear of liability