Planned Parenthood Federation Of America [PPFA] / planned parenthood elizabeth, nj

I come to this place frequently, every time I am amazed on how rude the people at the front desk are to patients. They don't treat people with respect, they act like they don't like their jobs. I know many people who would love to have that easy job and would do it hundred times better. Some of my friend stop going to this place because of that, it is very unfair that many patients are not using planned parenthood services because of how incompetent those workers are.

Na
Jun 07, 2018

Comments

• Co
      Oct 05, 2018
    Best Best Advice

You should have used a condom. I personally don’t like the fact that my tax dollars go to pay for worthless wh0res like you to have an abortion just because you can’t help but spread your legs for every man you meet. I’m glad it was a painful procedure for you. Maybe you will think twice about having unprotected sex next time. Can you imagine how your unborn baby felt as it was being killed?

Oct 06, 2018

Honestly, I can’t stand the fact that my tax dollars fund abortions for wh0res like you just because you are to irresponsible to use a condom and can’t help but spread your legs for every man you meet. I’m glad you had a bad experience here. Hopefully you will remember this and make better choices in the future. Can you imagine how your unborn baby felt while you were killing it?

Dec 08, 2018

I agree with Courtney. How can you complain about a free service?