Pizza Hut / poor customer support

1 6001 San Mateo Boulevard NortheastAlbuquerque, NM, United States
Phone: (505) 881-8822

Placed an order for pasta with breadsticks, an order of cheesesticks and a 2l of moutain dew, a free pepsi max for 16.01 got the order and i was only missing my order of breadsticks, i called the store asking about my order when the manager Mosses tried to tell me that i didn't have an order of "cheesesticks" i told him i did get the order just missing the breadsticks a back and forth argument continued untill he said that if i had proof he'd like to see it, i responded with "fine see you in 5mins ###" i arrived at the store and asked for the manager in charge mosses stepped forward i showed him my email and receipt proving myself true to my word, asked for my money back and was refused i asked for the general Managers contact information and was again refused i asked again and was theatened by mosses that he would call the police, told him to ### himself he said he would press a silent alarm if i didnt leave, so i asked once more for his number was refused again flipped him off and told him to ### himself and left. Im currently looking for the corporate number for pizza hut and will be at the store tomorrow to speak to the GM. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

Bo