Pixmania / CASHBACK OFFER

United Kingdom Review updated:

I bought the Panasonic HDC-SD900 High Definition Camcorder from Pixmania on the understanding that I could claim £50 cashback that was advertised on their web page as a Panasonic cashback deal and this is why I bought the camcorder from Pixmania. I filled in the cashback form and sent it to Panasonic who wrote back saying that it was not eligible as it is not UK stock and that I have to deal with Pixmania directly to claim the cashback. I wrote to : [protected]@pixmania.com, and [protected]@pixmania.com. with all the details and scans of all the paperwork. Neither have replied to me and it would be good to know what to do next. It is outrageous that Pixmania get away this and it seems like a scam to me.

Pd

Comments

• Sp
      21st of Sep, 2010

Ordered and paid for product which has not even been despatched

23rd of Sep, 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry for the delay in dispatch and delivery of your parcel.
    This is not our usual service as we strive to give our customers the most efficient dispatch and delivery timesframes.
    Please note that the timeframe for the delivery always starts from the moment the order has been dispatched.
    We offer three types of delivery.
    If you have placed your order with our DHL economic service deliveries can take up to 10 working days to deliver.
    We offer tracking information for orders placed with Standard (2-3 working days) and express (24 hours - 2 work day delivery).
    I urge you to contact me directly on [protected]@pixmania.com with your order details so that I may open an investigation and ensure that your parcel is delivered to you immediately.

Kind regards,

Emma

4th of Apr, 2012

Hello
    I am sorry if you have contacted me and I have not replied or the refund has not been requested. All the cash back enquiries I have received completed have been forwarded directly for a refund, and I have emailed some clients and am currently waiting for further information.
    Please resend your email with the attachments to me on [protected]@pixmania.com and I will ensure this is corrected immediately.
    Kind regards,
    Rachel

4th of Apr, 2012

I have done twice now directly to you as it says it my complaint. Please check you emails.

6th of Apr, 2012

I have sent it now for the third time and still no reply. Rachel - you said you would help but I haven't heard anything.

13th of Apr, 2012

STILL NO REPLY - anyone have any suggestions about what I can do next?

29th of Apr, 2012

I have still not received a reply or refund. This is terrible - Pixmania cannot be trusted.

30th of Apr, 2012

Dear Client,
    I have looked through my email box and spam box and not received any emails regarding outstanding Panasonic promotional codes in the time that you have written these reviews.
    If you are attaching large files, this may be the reason I am not receiving them. Unfortunately I cannot search your file without a name or a CCL number.
    I will also add our fax number which may help since I am not receiving your emails and I am here to help you.
    Best Regards