Pinoyexpressgifts.com

Posted:

ordered,paid, but no delivery

4.7
pinoyexpressgifts.com
I ordered a Valentines combo gift for my wife (visiting the Philippines) and she never recieved it, the company said they would check it out, but never did. Now, anytime I try to contact them they ignore me. All I want is to find out if the gift I sent was real or fake. Almost $3000.00 pesos ripped off. No more ordering through pinoyexpressgifts.com
Complaint comments Comments (20)    Updated: Complaint country Philippines Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  30th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear customer,
We process your order on time and we also send you the tracking number that we process your order but later on we found it you give us wrong address how the real recipient we will receive the items. This is not our fault…… from www.pinoyexpressgifts.com
N  24th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
This company does not meet a good customer service. I ordered food and recd it in bad condition. I didn't know they are not using refrigerator truck for food delivery. This is real scam.
D  25th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
body
Dear Customer
when we make the delivery all the food was good condition and we know how to make food delivery we have that kind of setup our car, we do delivery that way long long far way from our office lat 7 year there have never problem and we do delivery around 2pm and the recipient call us 5:30pm and she is telling us food have problem after 3hrs she call me ans she said she just came from out side if they dint take care 3hrs food its will bae damage this is not our responsibility our responsibility until delivery i hope you understand the situation and we also bought from goldilocks company.

They dont have refigerator truck to protect the food!!!
N  4th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
My boyfriend from England was ordered a MP4 and a handbag for me last christmas 2011, but sad to say that the items they delivered to me was not the items that my bf ordered from this company...they sent a wrong items and when we complained, they always promised that they will replaced it but until now, it not happen, that's why i write this comments so that everybody will be aware for this...why they just inform first the customer that the items he order is out of stocks so that he can choose for a replacement on it, rather than sending a wrong items, very insulting to our part...that items still posted on, why they can't delete it if they can't produce it anymore...really disappointed and unsatisfied of their service!
D  13th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
These people are a bunch of rip off filthy dogs. They are corrupt, I just dropped 150 dollars for an item to be delivered on valentines day and when they deliver my ### it was not complete. They stole my mother###ing chocolate I ordered, and the balloon was deflated and incomplete.. This is not a regular chocolate too, its imported.. Its the people like this that makes this goddamn country ###ing corrupt. I'm so happy that its valentines day and I had plan to surprise my girl but they ruin it..
A  14th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
i place my order more than 1 week before valentines days but they did not deliver it on time. I always make a phone call with them to follow up my order and they always assure me that my recipient receive on that day. Its not the amount that i bothered but the value on that special day that i'm expecting that my girlfriend been surprise but its not goes on that way because of this onlineshop
N  16th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I ordered a couple of gifts for Valentines but apparently it did not arrived until now! I tried to call them but they just keep on telling more excuses and the phone is always out of reach... where can we report this kind of online shopping, its a bogus.
N  29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Oh my my boyfriend order from them to last and they never delivered the flowers that is supposed to be Valentines Day! -crappy company...and they claim no one is home at that time to receive bu it was never there.
N  24th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I paid $96.97 for goods that were never delivered. Beware, pinoyexpressgifts.com is a SCAM website,

pinoyexpressgifts.com - Philippine SCAM Website
pinoyexpressgifts.com

Paid $96.97 for Order Number 4920794766 - Never delivered.
Sent multiple emails for two weeks requesting for a refund - No response
Entered multiple tracking order messages on their website - Ignored
* Lesson learned. Stay away from pinoyexpressgifts.com, it's a Philippine SCAM Website *
N  24th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
pinoyexpressgifts.com is also known as flowers4pinoy.com. It's the same SCAM website. I pray to god that the website owner and everyone in his family, get AIDS and Bone Cancer.
N  30th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
this online shop is a total ###! poorest of the poor when it comes to service. they are a total scam! my boyfriend supposed to give me a surprise so he ordered here, order #13357 order on 7/26 to be delivered on 7/28 paid for it but never delivered, they are not after business, they are just after their costumers money, cant believe why this shop still operating. PEOPLE OPERATING THIS SITE MUST BE PUNISHED ..
N  15th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
my husband ordered pink roses a teddy bear and a box of chocolates but i didn't receive anything? Anything you can do about this!!!
N  17th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
I order a combo gift for my fiancee in the Philippines from pinoyexpressgifts.com. The company sent an email to ask for the complete message, since it was cut off during the order process, to which I replied with the complete message. I have not heard anything back from the company since then, nor have they delivered the order. After looking up the order # on their website, I noticed that the order has not even been processed. I have had troubles with this company in the past also. One of the items on a previous order was stolen before it arrived at the delivery address. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. THEY ARE THIEVES!
N  20th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
I order a a valentines gift in the Philippines from pinoyexpressgifts.com. the company send me a message that they will deliver with in 2 days now it is 7 days.. I havn't received any company since them and i tried to contact them through phone or chat they are not responding, nor have they delivered the order. After looking up the order # 14904 on their website, I noticed that the order has not even been processed.very disappointing customer service .is this site is a scam.? very bad service .we cant say service it is cheating
N  27th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
my wife just recieve my surprice present and she was not happy about it because the flowers are not fresh and ready to go to the trash bins... dont deal business with this website
N  27th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
this is the rotten flowers

pinoyexpressgifts.com - sending decaying flowers
pinoyexpressgifts
Manila
Philippines

I order flowers from this site as a surprise gift for my wife... but they send decaying flowers ready to go to trash bins.
N  24th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
The flowers sent to my mother's birthday was late and rotten flowers!!! Do not order anything with Pinoy Express gifts!! So disappointing! Very poor service!!! Never again!

A  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered roses to be sent to my fiancé on 12/2/17 to deliver 12/4/17 were received 12/7/17 and the roses were almost dead. will never order through pinoyexpressgifts.com again. I feel like I was robbed.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree