PictureMe / 4.99/7.99 Package Scam!
Okay... this 4.99 Monday- Thursday (32 sheets) and 7.99 Friday-Sunday (30 sheets) is just a scam and a way to get you into their studio. To get your "32" or "30" sheets of photos, it’s the FIRST SHOT/FIRST POSE ONLY.
Did they forget to mention that to you?
Or DID they mention that to you but failed to inform you that they have no intensions on selling you JUST that pose?
They are pushy... they need to make their sales average for the day. They figure selling this "unheard of" package is PERFECT in regards to raping you of your money.
ALSO, this "4.99" and "7.99" package consists of just a normal photo. You need to pay extra for enhancements. And trust me... being the slick photographers that they are, they will make SURE that there is something about that first shot/pose that you don't like... Want to know why? So they can sell you the other remaining 10 beautiful portraits they took of your child so wonderfully.
And you CAN’T nor will you be able to choose one of those 10 beautiful portraits for your "4.99" or "7.99" package.
Its first pose/first shot only... Remember?
You walk out pissed the hell off with no receipt of photos purchased because you trusted that it wasn't a scam, or you walk out pissed the hell off because you spent $200.00 - $300.00 dollars on photos when you're intensions were to spend NOTHING!
Let me guess…. They offered you the option of putting “Half Down Now” on the $300.00 purchase you made? They still got you right where they wanted you…..
More PictureMe Complaints & Reviews
- Picture Me Photo Studio At Walmart - Costs of pictures & package sizes 
- Pictureme Portrait Studios Walmart - phtots online 
- Picture Me Studios cpi corporation - unfair treatment of employees 
- Picture Me Portrait Studio (CPI) - Unprofessional, shady practices 
- Picture Me Studio - Price, quality 
- Picture Me - graduation pictures 
- Picture me portrait studio - never received pictures I paid for 
- Picture Me Portrait Studios - never got my pictures 
- Picture Me Studio - where is my photos or money 
- portrait studio picture me - very rude