Picture Me Studios / Terrible service!

Spence Ave.Goldsboro, NC, United States Review updated:
My experience is I went to pick up my pics last night at Goldsboro, NC and the lab didn't send one pose and one of the other poses were not right. I brought this to the attention of the employee not to mention she was the only one there, that one pose wasn't right and that it needed to be reordered with the other pose. She was very nice and sorry about the matter. I asked what I could do about getting them sent to a different location since I stay an hour away and she told me to call customer service. I tried call customer service last night could never get thru, so I tried calling again today. I stayed on hold for 30mins the first time before someone answered. When I explained my situation to the cust rep lady she told me, well you chose that location. Yes I did choose that location that is where the family that was been photographed lived, they weren't buying we were. Then the rep hung up on me. I called back and had to wait another 30mins before I got another rep. She was nice and tried to help me, time will tell.

Comments

Am
  29th of Dec, 2007
You could always ask the girl in the studio where you were photographed, to fed ex the photo's to the studio nearest you. That would solve your problem, and erase the "Hold" headaches.
De
  31st of Dec, 2007
I had a similiar experience with Picture Me Studios as I had taken my 8 week old daughter to get her first pictures taken. My mom told me to go to Sears, however I was able to get a quick appt so I thought I would take her to Picture Me Studios instead. I have heard fairly good things about the photographs in the past so i was like what the heck. I took my daughter on December 3rd and was informed the pics would be in on the 14th. I received a phone call from the studio only to inform me that her prints were messed up and that they had to be redone and that I should have her pictures by Xmas Eve. Okay now, I have no pics of the baby to send in Xmas cards (psssst). I never received a phone call until 12/27 telling me that her pictures were in and the funny thing is that I had to describe the pictures to the person on the phone then she proceeds to ask me how old was my daughter and then mentioned that she had pictures there of a colored baby wearing pink.....I was like colored? What color? Complexion? This was amazing, you want to talk about unprofessional and offending. Believe me you don't have to worry about me going back. Futhermore, I went to pick up the pics again yesterday only to find out that the person that was on duty was unable to locate her pictures and was only able to find 3 20X24 pictures of my baby. Don't get me wrong the pic was absolutely gorgeous but this is ridiculous to have to go through this much drama over pictures. I understand you get what you pay for but come on. You can still obtain quality things at a low price but when is enough enough?
Du
  10th of Jan, 2008
Wow. It's a bit too much to expect Picture Me! to ship your portraits for free. They're already compensated you by reordering your prints. As for you living a good distance away, that not the studio's fault. You should have thought about that before you chose a studio that far from you. Obviously, this was out the studio's control and I'm sure the employee that serviced you did the best that she could to solve the situation so one can't really complain about the customer service.
He
  24th of Jan, 2008
We had our portraits taken at a Picture Me Studio on Dec 31st. We were told by their employee that they would ship them to us as we live in a different state. We were there over Christmas seeing my stepson who we won't see again until Summer. Naturally we wanted our portraits taken while our daughter was still under 1 year of age. Anyway, I just called to see if our pictures were in and if they had been mailed. I was informed they don't mail pictures. Greatly upset by this I called customer service and asked if they could help me. The girl was very rude to me AND refused to let me speak to a supervisor. What ever happened to the customer is always right? I then called our local store to see if the pictures could be shipped from store to store and once again I was told no. Luckily my mother still lives there and has agreed to go pick them up and ship them to us. What would I have done if I didn't have anyone there locally? We are a military family and can't hop in the car and drive 12 hours away whenever we feel like it. All of this could have been avoided if I was told in the first place they don't ship pictures. We would have just gone to JcPenney!!
Sh
  12th of Feb, 2008
The studio in Cypress, TX is awesome. We just picked up our son's 9 month portraits and they are sooooo great! I am truly impressed. The $5.99 package deal is the best pose! He is smiling in all of them. The pictures also arrived a few days earlier than they said.
Ch
  1st of Apr, 2008
I always use Picture Me for my kids portraits, (ages 12, 8, and 5) and it still amazes me what Tricia (in the Amherst NH location) can get my three terrors to do! They have so much fun while we're there, and it definitely shows in the finished product.

I've tried all the other photography places in this area...Sears, Kiddie Kandids, Picture People, etc. and yes they have better equipment, and more options, but they don't have Tricia. I honestly believe it's the photographer that makes or breaks a business such as this.

She's advertising Digital going live on May 28th, so pretty soon she'll surpass the competition! Can you tell I recommend her to everyone?? LOL

I have had a few problems in the past where one of the kids blinked, and I had to re-shoot, or the photo's coming back strange colors, but I was compensated, and the problem was fixed immediately. No muss, no fuss.

Again, its the photographer that makes the difference.
Sh
  26th of Apr, 2008
This comment is directly to Devera, but I also wanted to let everyone else know too that the people who run Sear's Portrait Studios is a company called CPI Corporation out of St. Louis, Missouri. And believe it or not, they own all the Picture Me studios as well! I'm a former Picture Me employee, I should know. In fact, CPI is the reason for Picture Me going digital. So to assume that your portraits were going to turn out better because you went to Sear's is ludicrous! The problems she had was with the lab sending and labeling her portraits wrong, not with the stuido itself. All portraits from Sear's and Picture Me are coming from the same lab.
Ch
  3rd of Sep, 2008
Your troubles should be over now!
Please, let us know if you have tried the New company!

Warm est regards,