PhotoWhoa / weak

United States Review updated:

Not impressed at all.
Unfortunately, this website has to be improved before dealing with people.
So far I haven't found anything useful and interesting yet.
Had a small issue, tried to contact their customer support, but looked like they were too busy and didn't pay attention to my questions. I think it was rude.
I am sorry, but I can't say anything positive about working with you. I hope you will get better one day. Till then I am done with you...

It
Oct 18, 2017

Comments

• Mr
      Apr 17, 2018

I have used this site for purchases previously. When everything goes right, everything is fine. However, I recently purchased a product and attempted to download the very large zip files. Bandwidth is an issue for me as I live in an area where it is relatively expensive. The downloads completed but the files are corrupted and cannot be opened. I attempted to contact Photwhoa but their helpdesk eventually defeated me (I could not sign in and they did not send me emails resetting the account). I sent a message asking for my money back. I got a new link to download the product. This time the download failed halfway through after I'd used quite a lot of bandwidth.

In short, trying to contact them if something goes wrong is a nightmare, they do not listen to what you asked for, and their files still seem to be corrupted. Be warned