phoneticom, LLC / Billed for something not ordered

1 Alexandria, United States Review updated:
Phone: 318-473-9981

I have no idea what this is all about. I have been charged on behalf of phoneticom, llc, for who knows what. I am not a company and have not ordered anything from you, but I was billed $14.95 and another charge for @12.95 on behalf of adigitalvillage.com llc. I have no idea what this is and I certainly did not order anything from you or anyone else. Please take this off of my phone bill. I am calling my phone company in the morning. I am letting them know that I have not ordered anything from you or anyone else.

More phoneticom, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ja
  3rd of Feb, 2009

I too have abeen charged with the same from a company called ( PHONETICOM, LLC-EMERGENCY MSG SYSTEM) and I have
never requested there service what ever there service is? Last month I didnt pay for this service once I argued with the phone
company, how ever here I am again confronted with the same problem. The sad thing is I did pay 2 months ago for the same because
I was told I have to by the phone company!

I looked into the internet in the hopes of finding this company and found that there is another company with the same name
except the have a complaint notice on there web page regarding the same.

what am I to do, and can somone help!

Ja
  3rd of Feb, 2009

This True and I am Tired of it!!!

Br
  16th of Feb, 2009

Oh my goodness -- I guess that just anybody can sign you up for this thing...A Yvette Miller in springfield mo is the reason i have had these charges on my phone bill -- if you want to cancel call 1-888-280-5444 - i did not have any problems removing them once i was able to get ahold of them.

Dr
  13th of Mar, 2010

Interesting that when you call them they readily cancel the service and subtract the charges without even asking any questions. It's like they know it's a scam.
Isn't there some legal authority they can be reported to?