Philips Electronics / Philips electronics 55 inch smart tv from walmart black friday 2016

Poplar Bluff, MO, United States

I purchased a Philips electronics 55 inch smart TV from Walmart black Friday 2016. If first or the first thing I had trouble with the remote when I called the number for customer service for Philip electronics the recording said if you bought a 55 inch smart TV from Walmart on Black Friday please push on if first or the first thing I had trouble with the remote when I called the number for customer service for Philip electronics the recording said if you bought a 55 inch smart TV from Walmart on Black Friday please push The number one. Now I may be weird but all kinds a red flag shot up for me and I know why. Call Walmart right purchase the TV. $800 TV I paid 29 call Walmart right purchase the TV. $800 TV I paid $298 THEY'RE TELLING ME TO BRING MY TV BACK AND I WILL GIVE ME A REFUND… NOT A NEW TV A REFUND. SO THEY EXPECT ME TO GO OUT AND BUY ANOTHER SMART TV FOR $298… WRONG!
I want another where you can get people as I did this I told him I said I'm supposed to tell you by law that this conversation is being recorded because I feel it's going to be a long road and I'm in for the long-haul are y'all? But that's where I'm at I haven't heard anything different Walmart store manager was supposed to call me three days ago… Nothing so far………

Na