Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] / repair status of internet and landline connections

Manila, Philippines Review updated:

October 19, 2018

PLDT SALES & SERVICE CENTER
Philippine Long Distance Telephone

I would like to follow up for the repair status of our internet and landline connections below. It's been 4 months already. I visited your office at EspaƱa Branch for several times and had follow-ups thru your hotline:

TEL NO. ACCOUNT NAME ACCOUNT NUMBER TROUBLE TICKET
2560728 Jose Talang Macadaeg [protected] [protected]
7320742 Norma Macadaeg [protected] [protected]
7112632 Jansz D Macadaeg [protected] [protected]

TIMELINE:
July 16, 2018
- I visited your office and asked for a technician (TICKET # [protected]). No landline connection for Tel No. 7112632.

August 1, 2018
- 2nd visit and filed a same complaint for Tel No. 2560728 & 3321390, TICKET # [protected] & TICKET # [protected].

Sept 1, 2018
- 3rd follow up. Still no connection for all account numbers above indicated. As per the CSR, major cable problem.

Oct 6, 2018
- 4th follow up. The problem was still unresolved.

It is been so disappointing and frustrating and we don't deserve this kind of service. You can check your record, eversince we are good payers. So, it's only right to claim the "correct" service" that we are paying for.
As of this time, the problem exists and no action from PLDT company.
We look forward to your immediate action regarding this matter. Thank you.

JOSE TALANG MACADAEG JANSZ CHRISTOPHER MACADAEG NORMA MACADAEG
PLDT Customer PLDT Customer PLDT Customer

Jp
Oct 18, 2018

Comments

• Ra
      Oct 20, 2018

Same problem as mine. PLDT has the worst service. Worst internet speed. And they dont even reachout for their customers. Let us all shift to comverge fibr.

• Ra