Phenom Healthgarcinia 360 slim

URGENT: Thursday April 5th 2018 I received a packet with content of the above mentioned product. I sent an email soon after explaining my adverse reaction to the tablets and a brief letter saying I no longer wished to pursue this course.

I understood that to be the end of the matter. However, today Thursday 29th November I have received yet another parcel and have had my account debited using the Debit card number used from my original request for a sample!

Still I wish to return this packet to you. I'm unsure how to proceed? The question here is how do I stop these monies being taken out of my account without my authorisation? How do I return this packet to you? I need this matter resolved and to get my monies refunded? I cannot use this product and have not agreed with you to debit my account.
Yours sincerely,
E.September (Ms)

El
Nov 29, 2018

Comments

• Ju
      Dec 17, 2018

It’s a scam! Block this company taking any further payments from your account! Ring your bank NOW! Thousands of us have been scammed by this company and by the looks of it, will have no luck recovering any money that has been debited! Report to trading standards as well!