Petsmart / not charging correctly and grooming

1 4600 FranklinWaco, TX, United States Review updated:

On 3/4/10 I went into PetSmart to buy a case of dog food (12 cans), it was 6 cans of beef and 6 cans of chicken. Well, the cashier, 408135, she tried ringing up the cans separately. When I asked her why she was doing that, her excuse was the cases normally don't ring up. I told her to take it off because I was not going to buy it because it was way higher than the case price, which was on sale for 7.99. She finally took off the single can charges and finally scanned in the case. She was rude because of this.

Warning they are told to do this, so PetSmart can make even more money off of the people.

On 3/06/10 — Went to have my dog groomed there at PetSmart. I will never do anything at PetSmart ever again! There were lines where they shaved my dog, the shears were very dull. My dog even has a very bad razor burn on his head, now I am having to put medicine on it so it doesn't get infected while he is scratching it. They even charged me a ridiculous price of 62.79. We told them we gave our dog a bath before bringing him, but they still did whatever they wanted to do. They grinded his nails, which we didn't ask for, now they are pointed and are sharper than before.

Ro

Comments

• Ov
      5th of Apr, 2010

You are the biggest ### in the world. The cases don't ring up ever. And the cans by themselves do not add up to be more than a case.

• Kt
      28th of Oct, 2010

we are NOT told anything. you are truly an idiot. the REAL reason we have to ring up individually is to make sure A) THE CUSTOMER HAS ALL THE CANS THEY SAY THEY HAVE B) MOST PEOPLE BUY 400, 000 CAT OR DOG FOOD CANS and this is ALL because of INVENTORY. Sorry to say it, but you just had an idiot cashier, and it didn't help that the customer was a bonehead either.
    the first and last person to comment this, no, i don't even know what "CASES DON'T RING UP" means. if you mean the boxes with the barcodes on the BOTTOM OF THE BOXES, when it comes to science diet and what not FOR EXAMPLE, then yes those NEVER ring up. you ALWAYS have to scan the can. if you don't believe me, fly to ILLINOIS and I'll show your [censor].