PetSmart / not charging correctly and grooming
On 3/4/10 I went into PetSmart to buy a case of dog food (12 cans), it was 6 cans of beef and 6 cans of chicken. Well, the cashier, 408135, she tried ringing up the cans separately. When I asked her why she was doing that, her excuse was the cases normally don't ring up. I told her to take it off because I was not going to buy it because it was way higher than the case price, which was on sale for 7.99. She finally took off the single can charges and finally scanned in the case. She was rude because of this.
Warning they are told to do this, so PetSmart can make even more money off of the people.
On 3/06/10 — Went to have my dog groomed there at PetSmart. I will never do anything at PetSmart ever again! There were lines where they shaved my dog, the shears were very dull. My dog even has a very bad razor burn on his head, now I am having to put medicine on it so it doesn't get infected while he is scratching it. They even charged me a ridiculous price of 62.79. We told them we gave our dog a bath before bringing him, but they still did whatever they wanted to do. They grinded his nails, which we didn't ask for, now they are pointed and are sharper than before.
More PetSmart Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals 
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services! 
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog 
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service 
- PetSmart - employee treatment 
- PetSmart - customers service
- PetSmart - website changing price on people
- PetSmart - groomers not following customers directions
- PetSmart - discount cancellation for veterans 
- PetSmart - pet grooming