Pet Plan / Changes in costs
My dog has been insured with Pet Plan for over 10 years. Just received a letter that my month premiums were going up ten fold, and my Annual deducible was going from $200 per condition to $500 per condition...so now my annual costs will be $2, 400 per year premiums plus the deductible. The most egregious thing is that in this last year my dog has developed a chronic Illness, and all other insurers will consider it as a previous illness and won't cover it. So essentially after more than a decade of paying premiums, I can't stay insured with Pet Plan, or get insurance with another provider.
More Pet Plan Complaints & Reviews
- PetPlan Insurance - Defrauds customers 
- Pet Plan - Turned down on Claim 
- PetPlan Insurance - Rejected claim 
- PetPlan Insurance - Collects Premiums with NO Intention of Ever Paying Claims!
- [Resolved] Petplan Pet Insurance - euthanasia claim denied
- Petplan Pet Insurance - Reimbursement for veterinarian visit
- Petplan Pet Insurance - unreliable insurance, beware
- Petplan USA - Scam Artists 
- PetPlan Insurance - pet insurance
- PetPlan - Bad insurance