Personally Yours Staffing / employment

1 Sunrise, FL, United States Review updated:

Employer was out ride rude, I walked in, 2 employees passed right by me and did not even acknowledge I had been waiting in the lobby for 10 minutes. The have a BELL yes I said a Bell on the front desk for you to ring. You can ring it all day long and no one comes out. In the meantime I can hear giggling and people speaking in Spanish just inside. Finally a tall guy comes out and says hi in an obnoxious high-pitched voice and says hi I am Jeff, it will only be a few minutes. He turns around and goes right back in and does not even ask my name or why I am there. 20 minutes after being ignored I decide to walk right out, NO ONE even noticed. Maybe this is not a staffing service, maybe they are a dating service and since I was not wearing my high heals and short skirt they ignored me till I left. I am executive assistant from the East Coast and have worked with lots of large staffing companies and I have never been treated so rudely. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME REGISTERING WITH PERSONALLY YOURS STAFFING. The good news is that, just that afternoon I registered with RObert Half and they found me a great project working with a Fortune 500 company making $30 an hour. What a difference. The moral of the story is that if you are looking for a job go to the PROS not a mickey mouse organization like Personally Yours that does not treat talent with respect. Their LOSS.

More Personally Yours Staffing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Nj
      15th of Dec, 2010

What qualifies a recruiter? I guess it depends on who you work for. Perfect example of a clueless recruiter: I got a call from Personally Yours Staffing someone from their WPB office called me, can't remember her name think it starts with an "M"; she had a NY accent. I remember because moved from NJ just a couple of years ago and when she called me I was happy to talk to her and felt she could help me find a position. She left me a very exciting message on my voice mail saying she had the perfect job for me. Anyhow the point is that I have a resume on CareerBuilder and all my past experience is as a Business Analyst. I mean I have a Master's Degree and yes I am not currently working and my profile does say I would consider temp, HOWEVER it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out not to call me for a customer service call center job, RIGHT??? Am I going crazy or what, if her client would see my resume they would not think I was a customer service agent, they would think I am overqualified. Forget that, it just makes NO SENSE. How on earth would you even consider a Business Analyst that has worked for companies like Citrix for a call center customer service position making $12 an hour in WPB??????? I read through the comments a couple other people have made about this agency and a lot of people feel the same way. I am happy I never went to apply in person, what a waste of time. OH so one more thing, when I turned her down for the customer service position she really insisted I reconsider, she said times were tough and its better than sitting at home. I was so frustrated by this point I decided to tell her that the pay was too low and thanked her for the call. Then she said well if I get a receptionist or Admin position paying $15 or 16 an hour can I call you? THIS WOMAN DOES CANNOT TAKE A HINT. I was trying to be nice but by now she was getting loud and insistent and I just told her please to never call me again. So the question was, WHAT QUALIFIES A RECRUITER? Well at Personally Yours Staffing obviously common sense is not one of them and obviously they are not trained to READ a resume and understand what someone would qualify for. It is actually very sad. This happened a while ago but when I read the other complaints I thought I would share my story... Are there any smart recruiters ???? Well don't call Personally Yours you know the answer there is NO.

• Nj
      15th of Dec, 2010

I just shared my story of my experience with this agency. I had forgotten all about it until I read your story. Just wanted you to know you are not alone, it's not you it is them. Sorry about your upsetting experience.

• Ji
      21st of Jun, 2011

their business sucks just as well... they don't send you what you pay for, they dont answer their phone, they don't respond to emails... i reported them to the better business bureau of southern nevada at
    702 320-4500 and to the internet crimes complaint center at www.IC3.gov... There are 16 current complaint at the BBB of NEvada for the same reason as I and 3 complaints that have not benn tended to by the alotted time BBB gave persoanally yours to respond to. Please inform all not to order from them and to please contact BBB and www.IC3.gov to get them closed down!

• Vo
      8th of Dec, 2011
    Personally Yours Staffing - Bad experience
    Personally Yours Staffing

I had a bad experience when I applied in their Sunrise office I admit that I do not have much work experience, but i want to get experience !