Performancechipsdirect.com / Don't buy it, for it is garbage

I ordered both the Map sensor chip and the O2 sensor chip. The MAP sensor chip gave a tiny boost in engine smoothness but the O2 sensor chip made my check engine light come on and stay on. Also my fuel economy dropped from 72 MPG to 42 MPG. I returned it and out of $102 that it cost me they refunded $60. Rip off waste of money bad company lies and deception. When I said the items didn't do what they said they asked if I had professional installation. The website says easy to install. They treated me like S&%T when I wanted to return it. Just buy new oxygen sensors if you want a boost in performance. I took the performancechipsdirect garbage off and installed a new O2 sensor and bam 72 MPG! So when you buy this garbage no matter what they make profit off of you. Return it and they keep over $40. Keep it and they get the whole $100. Scam rats they are. Don't buy it for it is garbage.

Mi

Comments

• St
      8th of Nov, 2010

well one thing for shure if you dont know the difference between a map sensor and a maf sensor you have no buissness being under the hood. i installed on all my vehicles and have good performance and fuel milage.you should have a very good understanding of engine electronics before even attemtping installation of any electronics mod.go with the pros. they have many days of training and know what to do.one more thing 72mpg no way !!! no gas burner in the world.

• Of
      24th of Feb, 2011
    PerformanceChipsDirect.com - Their return policy is very bad and they charge a huge restocking fee
    Performancechipsdirect.com
    performancechipsdirect.com

Their return policy is very bad and they charge a huge restocking fee. When they claim it helps on gas mileage, it's not true. Beware - You should not clip the signal wire of your oxygen sensor, which they're suggesting you clip, They're twisted and you can do damage. That's what a Chevy guy told me and I'm glad I listened to him. We did not cut the wire. Don't buy their products. All the way around, they're bad, bad, bad.

• Ko
      25th of Mar, 2011
    PerformanceChipsDirect.com - Avoid this ignorant scammers
    Performancechipsdirect.com
    performancechipsdirect.com

I orderd a Stage one performance chip from this company on Feb.21/2011. At that time I asked at least three times if it was "Free Shipping" and was told "YES" .. so I ordered it. When I received my Visa statement I noticed a $10 shipping fee. I phoned the company and spoke to one of the most ignorant people I have ever encountered. He told me that anything shipped out of the U.S. was charged for shipping. I have been waiting for over a month but still no delivery. I phoned back to find out why and they told me it was probably tied up in customs. I later received an email fom them informing me that if I did not receive it by March 21st., they would reship the item. I still haven't received it (Mar.23rd/2011) and they will not answer my emails. This is a SCAM !!! I am now working with my bank to do a "chargeback" to the company. The bank (RBC-VISA) tell me that this won't be a problem. I'll just have to wait until they get my $$$ back from this scammer. Be aware .. this company is a ripoff, the only reason they are still alive is because it is illegal to shoot them. I'll chase them for a refund until I'm dead. You can fool some people some of the time ... but these cucksuckers aren't doing me, that's a promise. BE SMART ... AVOID THESE IGNORANT SCAMMERS !!!