Performance Health USA / Green tea ripoff!

1 429 Eckford DrTroy, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248 619 3234

This product was advertised as seen on Oprah -- 3.95 for s/h and you can cancel at any time. However, they are charging you $79.95 for 60 bills (30 day supply) and there is no phone number to call to cancel this.

Comments

• Am
      18th of Mar, 2008

I'm going through the same thing. They don't tell you about the $79.95 charge until you sign up!

• Am
      18th of Mar, 2008

I just was able to get ahold of the company and they stopped my shipments and will refund me my money in about 2 weeks as long as I sent the product back ... I called 1-888-289-8740. They were very nice about it... hope everyone else that can't take the pills get money back too! It's only right!

• Lo
      19th of Mar, 2008

Sorry that didnt help me, I called them and they told me that since I signed up for something else that is part of the deal that I could NOT return the product. I was told that I will not be getting my $79.95 back in at all. I told them that I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau. I hope everyone will learn from my mistake that I made. I guess I should take the pills, I paid for them. I am very upset about this.

19th of Mar, 2008

I can't find a # to cancel & they have sent another bottle within 14 days, not 21. I would like a # to call & talk to someone.!!!

21st of Mar, 2008

me too - i have contacted my back to fill out an affidavit and they will stop the charges, however i am still not sure if the initial $80 will be credited. i was contacted by this company the day i signed up and told them then not to send the sample and cancel everything. i was sent the sample a week later and just 2 days ago was charged the $80.00. contact your banks to have the charges credited and they should be able to cease future charges as well.

• Co
      22nd of Mar, 2008

I want to try this product out so I did not think that $3.95 would hurt me to try something. Before the product came, i wanted to do more research... which soddish me should of done first instead of ordered it. I was just desperate to lose some weight & willing to try almost anything... plus I was not thinking when I ordered it. Anyhow, reading all of your comments made me want to cancel, BUT I have not gotten any luck in reaching them. My credit card did get billed already. I checked online. It had that 888# that Amber posted & I can't get anyone until Monday!!! UGH!! i also tried calling that 248# that Lynn posted & I do not know what the heck that answering machine was saying!!! I pray that ALL of us will get our monies back & cancel. THANKS ALL FOR ALL THE INFO. At least I have a # to try to call. Those people does not want to be found!

• Be
      24th of Mar, 2008

I don't want it. There isn't anything in the package to say were to cancel it.

• Ve
      25th of Mar, 2008

I am not paying for this! I want to cancel and cannot figure out how to do it!!

• St
      25th of Mar, 2008

These guys at Performance Halth USA LLc are the worse casr of deception when it comes to profit and bait and switch. I get the free sample for around $3.00
    then before you know it its $80.00 for 30 caps I never ordered. And 25% restocking if you do sent it back.
    All from a survey where I am going to make $500.
    No way Jose. Totally rip-Off.
    Thanks,
    Steve Novak
    San Francisco, Ca

• Lo
      28th of Mar, 2008

keep trying the number posted above to cancel. Although it is not the green tea company you should be able to cancel. These guys are awful I made sure to look at the terms and conditions and i was not supposed to be charged for 30 days but was instead charged within 3 days and although the company says that no other charges will be made i am still out 80

8th of Apr, 2008

I certainly do have a big complaint. I received a telephone call asking me to try out the "Hoodia" diet pills which Oprah encouraged people to use because she felt they were these were the best on the market. I was offered a free trial for one month which I agreed to try and that I would pay only the shipping, and I gave an American Express card number. After I gave the number and found that I would have to receive a month's supply and thereafter each month, I said that I do not want the sample. The "girl" calling said it was too late and that I had to receive the month's supply and she could not cancel the trial pills as she had already entered the credit card number! Besides the "free" pills which consisted of only eight, I received in the mail within three days a new bottle, and it has not been opened from the package; I am returning it "refused" and am contacting my credit card that this was a fraudulent charge. Yes, this is definitely a scam, and I am following through with legal charges. M T

• Ki
      8th of Apr, 2008

me too! ME too! i hate this ! someone needs to stop this!
    how did Oprah get involved in this horror scam!

• Gr
      8th of Apr, 2008

I feel the same way and yes I e-mail and try too call with the number i got off line but it did not work. I need a number to call too cancel my order but I got more pill and my card again was change $79.99. I want too put a stop to this before they do it again.

• Fe
      9th of Apr, 2008

I too can not find a number to cancel. I too got charge 80.00 andthey keep sending me bottles. This is terrible and wont recommand anyone to get involved with this scam!

• Er
      11th of Apr, 2008

To Whom It May Concern,
    I am pleading with you all whose trying to reach the Performance Health Company about your bills. The number listed from Detroit, MI is not the number. I ask that you all please stop calling my cell phone. If you look closely, that is my number not the number to Performance Health. I am receiving 4-7 calls a day from folks thinking they are reaching the Performance Health Company. If any one can tell me how to remove my statement and number off this email address complaint board please tell me. I know what you all are experiencing, I 've been there in March. However, I was credited the $79.95 back to my account within two weeks after I shipped the unopened diet pills back to the company.

13th of Apr, 2008

Debit my account without my permission! Beware all!

• He
      19th of Apr, 2008

THIS COMPANY SUCKS. THEY ARE A RIP OFF. I TO TRIED THE GREEN TEA AND I PRINTED OUT THE INFORMATION THEY SAID. WELL LO AND BEHOLD WHEN I WANTED TO CANCEL THERE WAS NO CONTACT INFO TO CANCEL. THIS IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM AND I PLAN TO NOT ONLY REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BUT I'm GOING TO SEND AN EMAIL TO OPRAH. NOT ONLY IS THIS A SCAM BUT IT DOESN'T WORK WITH ONLY 8 CAPSULES TO TRY.

22nd of Apr, 2008

I don't want anymore of your hoodia fen. Stop sending themor charging my card.

22nd of Apr, 2008

Stop seding hoodiafen

• St
      28th of Apr, 2008

THIS COMPANY IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH THEM IS TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST THEM. YOU CAN ONLY CANCEL YOUR ORIGINAL SUBSCRIPTION AT THIS NUMBER 1-888-289-8740, YOU CAN NOT GET A REFUND. I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY MONEY BACK, BUT AM WORKING WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO GET IT BACK, SINCE THEY MADE CHARGES WITHOUT MY APPROVAL!!
    PLEASE, ANYONE CONSIDERING SIGNING UP FOR THIS...DO NOT DO IT!! THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS I HAVE FOUND. THE PERSONAL NUMBER OF THE PERSON WHO IS RESPONSIBLE, HIS NAME IS YORK GALLAND AND HIS # IS 801-281-0031. CALL HIM AND VOICE YOUR OPINION!!