Pepsi & Sierra Mist / leaking cans

IA, United States Review updated:

My husband and I purchased a 12 pack fridge mate of both pepsi and sierra mist. One month later, I find that each case has a leaking can in it. Am not pleased with Pepsi Products at this point.

Comments

10th of Feb, 2010

I bought a 24 pack of Sierra Mist a week and a half ago and opened it two days later. I felt some stickiness of a few of the cans on the top part of the "cube" but figured another container leaked. Little did I know that there was a can on the bottom section of the "cube" that I bought that was leaking and was leaking all over the rest of the cans. Also, the container was sitting on my floor and now the cardboard container is stuck and I'm pulling it up little piece by little piece. Thanks. :-(

• Pi
      4th of Mar, 2010

This is ridicuoulous, Im from Minnesota and ive purchaded over 5 different times 12pk and 24 pks in last month in a half that had pepsi cans with bubbles at seams in cans; one 24pk every can was bad usually only find 4 to 5 bad ones which is still way too many i had just been sucking it up and throwing bad ones away but enough is enough these last 2 cases are goning back to store!!! I emailed pepsi today, I hope to get a responce. I work in a vegetable canning factory inQuality Assurance, if we were to have crap like that in stores we would be shut down. Pepsi best fix this problem!

• Jl
      2nd of Dec, 2010

In the last 2 months, I have had 5 leaking diet pepsi cans up here in BC Canada. Each can was accidentally dropped... two of the cans dropped from only 1 foot and they started to leak. This is a trend I have not noticed before since I always drop pop cans from time to time. The leak is a micro hole spraying pepsi... as was the same for all of them. I think it is the interface between rigid and thin weak material causing it.
    Jeff

• Le
      14th of Jan, 2016

I purchased a 12 pack of pepsi real sugar and one of the cans has the bottom bulged out and seems to have a lot of pressure in the can when squeezed / I'm afraid to open it in the house as it may spray all over / could it have botulisum like a can of vegtables with a bulged lid ? I don't think i should drink it in any case shouls i take it back to the store ? please advise ...[protected]@msn.com thank you