Penske Truck Rental / Horrible customer service, bad product

6016 s. mackinac trailSault Sainte Marie, MI, United States Review updated:
4.15
Phone: 9066355694
Stay away from this rental company. Horrible Customer Serive & rip off. I rented truck from Sault ste. marie to Cartage, MO. ON the way of moving, i truck started making wierd & scarry noise and check engine sign came on. i had to made unneccessary stop to fix it. I had to stay overnight because of parts. Eventually, end up to my destination 1 day late and as a result 1 day late in returning truck. I went through all kind of trouble because of their truck and they charged me $100 for extra day. I can't believe it. I thought they were suppossed to feel sorry that i suffered because of their truck. Custermor service was joke they send me from one place to another and finally no reply. This is rip off. i can't believe how they do business. I felt like i am in third world country.
Ha

Comments

Be
  16th of Apr, 2009
I rented a truck from them. I was quoted a price and was charged. Returned the truck on time, full of fuel and spotless. Today, an extra $50 charge on my card! Horrible! Rip-off artists. They are professionals at taking more than they are owed.
Gh
  8th of May, 2009
umm, sound like you all had a bad experence. I am sorry that it happen to you all, but my experence with this company has been very excellence. As always, I been advise if something happens to the truck, call there 24/7 hotline, and they should be able to assist in your problem. Now for the 50 dollar charge, you can dispute that with your cc comapny, just show a copy of your bill, and show a copy of the report showing that it was drop off on time. My rep was excellence and I gotten a really very very good deal. I think it good idea to go in person to there main office, not a third party vendor, and not there website, you can walk away with a fair and good deal, unless you had a bad rep.

Penske Corporation Logo Penske Corporation