Pei Wei Asian Diner / inappropriate behavior of general manager alex at mission bay location

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States

I am a Pei Wei fan for a while but I would like to inform the General Manager Alex at Mission Bay location, address 9982 Glades Rd, Suite G5, Boca Raton, FL 33434 had an inappropriate and scary behavior against me and my wife.
As he was serving the meals I asked him for a spoon and a knife. He already looked at me like I was asking something very demanding or unbearable but sorry there was no spoon or knife at the little kitchen where the drinks are... he did come back with spoons and was already very nervous about that. But no knife... so I got back to the little kitchen to see if there was one available but no nothing so I ask him again for a knife. He looked at me and begin to speak very loud and for no reason very upset of what I was asking pretending I did not ask for a knife properly which I did not...
So he did gave me a knife but begin to say I was very demanding and condescending. I replied I was just asking for a spoon and a knife... but then he was staring at me and begin to threaten me and at the end ask me to leave the store otherwise he will call the police.
We decided to leave and to bring our food to go.

Seriously if a General Manager behave like this with their customers what kind of example he can give to their employees ? This is a very bad image for Pei Wei restaurants.

What is for sure I won't go anymore at this location.

De