PECO / electric service
Peco sends me cut-off notices every month, even when I don't owe them past due, the tipping point for me is that now they only waited a week. A ten day cut off notice for 196.00 current bill. No past due. pure harassment. I just settled the one less then a week ago for 191.00 in time. I don't know what is going on with corporations just treating people like atms taking what they want and coheresing people when they can. I will take my cut-off notices to the courthouse tomorrow and see if i can get a restraining order against them issuing cutoff notices to me.
P.S. This is out of control.
More PECO Complaints & Reviews
- PECO Energy - Frustratingly Incompetent Service 
- PECO Energy - Failure of duty to provide policy transparency as a public utility provider 
- PECO Energy - Disgusted and fuming with the service! 
- PECO Energy - credit department 
- PECO Energy - Bad service 
- PECO Energy - Peco Energy inadequate service 
- PECO Energy - The worst customer Service: What if I Freeze and Die, it is not my problem 
- PECO - Bad wires
- PECO Energy - Account Transfer
- PECO Energy Company - my electric and gas bills