Peach Direct / Peach Direct customer service response

On behalf of PeachDirect we would like to thank you for your feedback. Please be assured that we are truly committed to resolve any issue you may have.

If you should have any questions or concerns, please email me at ashaker@peachdirect.com with you name and phone number and I promise to get back to you within 24 hours.

Thank you for shopping at PeachDirect. We appreciate your business.

Ahmad Shaker
Director of Operation, Peach Direct

Comments

• Mi
      30th of Mar, 2007

I have an order from Peach Direct that still hasn't shipped to this day!!!

• Je
      9th of Apr, 2007

I emailed D. Kim about my issue of canceling the order and the order still ships a week after my cancellation. I did not sign for package of cologne nor accept it but now must pay GE Money Bank $63.00 in order to keep my credit in the good. They say it says it will take 1-2 billing cycles to see the credit. My grandma can walk faster than that! D. Kim makes it all look good but never got back with me after a week. I contacted the executive offices of Peach Direct and no return call. I contacted the Indiana Attorney General office and submitted a report on Peach Direct. I will keep posting my situation until it is resolved.

Jeff Bridge

P.S. Peach Direct - I want a simply credit for the cologne and no 20% restocking fee or shipping charge either. I want a full $63.00 refund and I will shut up.

• Pa
      10th of Apr, 2007

Ahmad,

I am writing to you because I received an invitation to your website and a pre-approval credit line. I had been looking for a portable DVD player for a trip. I placed the order on March 21st and kept checking on the status. Today I called again and got the same story, I was asked to wait until Friday. That is not acceptable to me. I have been patient and polite on the phone. I order online all the time, I have never had such a problem. Then I stumbled onto this complaint board https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fraudulent-service-c4426.html that was enough for me I called today and canceled my order and my line of credit.

I was told it may take a few days to cancel my order that is NOT acceptable, if you do not have the software or the network in place to offer better service you shouldn’t advertise like you do. I also sent an email off three days ago to your customer service dept. I never got a response. I don’t expect I’ll get one from you either.

I will just have to take my complaint to someone else.

Pat I

This email bounced back

• Zi
      1st of May, 2007

Mother[censored]ers are ripping off customers. I ordered a plasma TV a month ago. and i still haven't got my stuff. PILOT (shippers) those [censored] [censored] telling me lies every day saying that" oh in order to ship your item we need to get a 2man authorization from PD and bla bla" WTF i payed for it and thats my stuff!! Who tha [censored] in the world have to get an authorization to get your stuff to your hose??? What kinda bllsh*t SHIPPERS are they? Plus when i call pitol they asking me to call PD, when i call PD they telling me to call ALMO and GE money bank. ALL MOTHER [censored]ING COMPANY.

• Ka
      8th of May, 2007

I have been trying to get a computer issue resolved since Oct 06. They shipped me a totally inferior computer. The hard drive wasn't even installed. 1,800 computer that is over 4 years old. They went for approx $300 then. The computer monitor that I ordered was a 21" plasma screen, they sent a 17" computer screen but were billing me for a 15" computer screen, they even screw themselves. The printer was supposed to be an all in one with fax, this was a all in none! All products did match HP, but with out a drive I can't even pretend to use this product. I call weekly. They said it was so close to Christmas shipping was slow. Then they said they would send out return labels, received one for the hard drive but not for rest of computer. You had 3 days to return. They did not allow me any of the time they took to ship etc. I have called every week between PD and GE, both promising resolution until today GE told me that they would send on the billing to a collection company if I did not keep my payments current... His name was Mike (no last name...supervisor would not speak to me) I am contacting 60 mn, Ralph Nader (Consumer Report), Goodhousekeeping (seal of approval and consumer/product complaints). This has been going on for over 8 months. Now we get dirty! contact hinkjg@yahoo.com for helping me get together enough dirt to stop these people!

24th of Jul, 2007

I order a 32" sharp hdtv since july 06, 2007 and its now july 24 an i'm still waiting i read that if you email this mutherKracer he well make things right but BUll... I email him 6 time an no answer i was like WTF i call and call and they keep giving me fake lines wait 2-3 weeks well ### date i want it now... Football is in season soon PD better give me my TV and i'm not gonna pay for what i didn't got...

• Dk
      17th of Sep, 2007

We value each and every one of our customers and would like the opportunity to help with any issues that may need special attention.

Should you have any outstanding issues, please contact me directly and I would be happy to get them resolved for you.

Dean Kim