PCS Stamps and Coins / Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission
I seen an ad in a magazine for a half dollar $15 so I bought it on 4/25. These people then sent a package I did not request in June. I didn't even open the package and pit return to sender and gave it back to post office. These scammers had the nerve to bill my credit card $46.95 without any authorization. I called them today and asked them why was I billed, I don't have any merchandise except for what i already bought in April. This scammer by the name of ms. Lang had the nerve to say im on a "list" to get merchandise. I said I didn't ask to be put on any list, she said true but everyone is put on the "list". I told her to take me off the "list" that I never authorized and refund my credit card, I didn't ask for any merchandise and that they better refund my card. She said when we get the merchandise it will be refund, I told her she shouldhave gotten it already and thus I have opened a credit card dispute. This lead me to this website where I will inform everyone I can about these lying thieves that steal money from people. BEWARE and DO NOT do any business with these serpents.
More PCS Stamps and Coins Complaints & Reviews
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - SCAM bills 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Missing shipment #3 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - They sent a coind I didn't order.
- PCS Stamps and Coins - 20 years of worthless junk!!!!
- PCS Stamps & Coins - u.s. coins of the 19th century 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - overpriced ripoff
- PCS Stamps & Coins - pricing
- PCS Stamps & Coins - receiving coins without ordering. 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - Thomas Jefferson coin