PCS Stamps and Coins / Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission

1 Norwalk, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18006418026

I seen an ad in a magazine for a half dollar $15 so I bought it on 4/25. These people then sent a package I did not request in June. I didn't even open the package and pit return to sender and gave it back to post office. These scammers had the nerve to bill my credit card $46.95 without any authorization. I called them today and asked them why was I billed, I don't have any merchandise except for what i already bought in April. This scammer by the name of ms. Lang had the nerve to say im on a "list" to get merchandise. I said I didn't ask to be put on any list, she said true but everyone is put on the "list". I told her to take me off the "list" that I never authorized and refund my credit card, I didn't ask for any merchandise and that they better refund my card. She said when we get the merchandise it will be refund, I told her she shouldhave gotten it already and thus I have opened a credit card dispute. This lead me to this website where I will inform everyone I can about these lying thieves that steal money from people. BEWARE and DO NOT do any business with these serpents.

Sa
Jun 12, 2013

Comments

• Fl
      22nd of May, 2014

Ordered 1 Silver certificate {paper} through the Sunday newspaper, now they continue to send more {in which I never ordered} at really out of sight prices. Way, way too much for these circulated bills.