PC Richard & Son / . after enough presure I put a deposit down on an item but wanted to look other places.

317 Route 17 South, Paramus, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-201- 262-7676

I have never been so creeped out at a store. You walk in an get attacked right away by the sales men. They dont take the just looking card at all. They will say and try everything to get you to buy anything. After enough presure I put a deposit down on an item but wanted to look other places.. I was told the deposit was totally refundable which it was thats not the point. Getting the money back took over 20min. after trying to tell the guy no we dont want to put the depositt on anything else he asked why we didnt want the item, we told him we got it cheaper and used and he bagain to tell us how it will break down and we should have stuck with them... not to mention every guy was looking at my wife like she was meat. They make you feel really uncomfotable...ill never go back. best buy is much better.

Comments

• To
      26th of Aug, 2012

Try Best Buy today, sales people there don't leave you alone either! Whether its the clerks at Best Buy or the salespeople at PC they are all under pressure from management to make the sale. You can always buy online and watch your local retailers go missing!
    As for your wife...lets not go there.

• Th
      10th of Sep, 2012

Wrong, BBY is no better. Smaller selection and appliances are not their emphasis. You'll get the best selection at PC, Lowes, HH Gregg and Sears. Do your research and use the people only to consumate your order. For best service overall, buy from local dealers or mom/pop. BTW, even at the local dealers, the sales people may be on commission as well.