Paydaymax / unauthorized withdrawal

1 1006 leon st apt 12Durham, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 919 699 3666

they took extract money out of my checking account for idtheft which I did not give permission for them to do $ 31.85 I would like to have my money back.

Comments

• Sy
      10th of Nov, 2008

yes i agree just today i found out that they withdrew out of my account for unauthorized withdrawls. This company is the modern day loan shark. Just to get extentsion is robbery . I think the goverment needs to shut them down. they take advantage of hardship when we are desperate. It has taken me almost 5 months to pay a loan offf just on the interest.

• Ki
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Both the complaint and comment are 100% true.

• Gr
      24th of Mar, 2010

I thought about getting money from them. I am so glad that I found out how they are before I did ANYTHING...

• Co
      21st of May, 2010

welp i guess im not applying for a loan now. thanks for the heads up

• To
      9th of Aug, 2010

look, ive used them for a bit now, usually no prob. paid my loan late, and paid it all off, then todsay (monday) [censor]s hit me 3times for money that dont belong to them, so now I have to prove this [censor]...WT[censored] my account was negitive b/c of this, also i went to add my $ to my train card today, NOPE 1st day of work late, no lunch n walked 5miles home in 89degree weather b/c of payday max [censor] YOU VERY MUCH!

• 47
      4th of Oct, 2010

I did default...that's my fault, but I made an effort to repay them through their western union setup. What they started doing was breaking my loan in to little chunks and trying to take it out. I got so desparate to protect my money, that I would take my paycheck out as soon as it hit as a direct deposit. Last Friday, they initiated 5 ACH payments, for 25.00 each trying to get some money. One cleared, and the other 4 NSF'd which cost me 100.00. To date, they have caused me to incur 525.00 in NSF fees...my bank has refunded 400.00 of them and put a protection on my account now that prohibits them from drafting my account.

• Kz
      22nd of Aug, 2011

PAYDAYMAX DOUBLED MY INTEREST ON MY PERSOANL LOAN AFTER THE FIRST MONTH.

• Ro
      15th of Dec, 2011

I wish I had read the fine print a bit closer because I feel as if I am being ripped off time after time by these, what I would call, loan sharks.

• Mo
      14th of Sep, 2012

yep. Happened to me as well. Got a loan for 750 and total of 200 worth of interest rate... not bad. and they tell you that they can work with you to set up a payment plan. GREAT! what they fail to tell you is that you will be charged a min of $10 for every day that passes and you have not payed off the loan. So i thought, hey I can pay this off in 3 easy payments of $300. YEAH RIGHT!!! it took me 4 months to pay off my balance, and only TWO of those payments went to the actual borrowed money the rest... pure interest or finance charges as they call it. payed a total of $1, 500 plus any NSF's that were incur anytime they failed to stick to the arranged day of payments. NEVER working with them again

• Br
      22nd of May, 2013

I used their services ($300.00) almost a year ago, and paid the loan in full. Randomly the began making small debits to my account which I did not notice until months later. I contacted that company, called routed to someone in a third world county who told me I owed over $1, 000 dollars. I stopped my direct deposit, however it will take a 2pay cycles, and the bank told me there Is nothing that they could do, which seems ridiculous.

• Sm
      24th of Jun, 2013

yes they are a fu---ing rip off they are still taking out my account, they say I owed them for a loan which I payed off and now im with an collection angency they say I owe 629.00 dollars that's some bull sh... I know I don't owe them what the [censored] is going on with these loan people I need to know how can I get out this situation before they clean me out, any suggestions please

• Re
      25th of Feb, 2015

These folk have me for a loan that I know nothing about. They found their way to calling my job with old bank information and knew everything about me ~ they said I owed $1700. I know for a fact that I never had a loan of this amount. They said it was check fraud not paying them back and I could go to jail. I'm a missionary ~ and handle the books.. and if my minister would flip if he knew and I would be out of a job not to mention even though they say Christians don't judge~ they lie because they do~ I've never been in trouble my whole life...I just got debt free...just finished paying off my car and college loans and now this!!! I feel shafted and forced to pay...