Paydaymax / unauthorized withdrawal

1006 leon st apt 12Durham, NC, United States Review updated:
3.1
Phone: 1 919 699 3666
they took extract money out of my checking account for idtheft which I did not give permission for them to do $ 31.85 I would like to have my money back.

Comments

Sy
  10th of Nov, 2008
yes i agree just today i found out that they withdrew out of my account for unauthorized withdrawls. This company is the modern day loan shark. Just to get extentsion is robbery . I think the goverment needs to shut them down. they take advantage of hardship when we are desperate. It has taken me almost 5 months to pay a loan offf just on the interest.
Ki
  23rd of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Both the complaint and comment are 100% true.
Gr
  24th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I thought about getting money from them. I am so glad that I found out how they are before I did ANYTHING...
Co
  21st of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
welp i guess im not applying for a loan now. thanks for the heads up
To
  9th of Aug, 2010
look, ive used them for a bit now, usually no prob. paid my loan late, and paid it all off, then todsay (monday) [censor]s hit me 3times for money that dont belong to them, so now I have to prove this [censor]...WTF!!! my account was negitive b/c of this, also i went to add my $ to my train card today, NOPE 1st day of work late, no lunch n walked 5miles home in 89degree weather b/c of payday max [censor] YOU VERY MUCH!
  4th of Oct, 2010
I did default...that's my fault, but I made an effort to repay them through their western union setup. What they started doing was breaking my loan in to little chunks and trying to take it out. I got so desparate to protect my money, that I would take my paycheck out as soon as it hit as a direct deposit. Last Friday, they initiated 5 ACH payments, for 25.00 each trying to get some money. One cleared, and the other 4 NSF'd which cost me 100.00. To date, they have caused me to incur 525.00 in NSF fees...my bank has refunded 400.00 of them and put a protection on my account now that prohibits them from drafting my account.
Kz
  22nd of Aug, 2011
PAYDAYMAX DOUBLED MY INTEREST ON MY PERSOANL LOAN AFTER THE FIRST MONTH.
Ro
  15th of Dec, 2011
I wish I had read the fine print a bit closer because I feel as if I am being ripped off time after time by these, what I would call, loan sharks.
Mo
  14th of Sep, 2012
yep. Happened to me as well. Got a loan for 750 and total of 200 worth of interest rate... not bad. and they tell you that they can work with you to set up a payment plan. GREAT! what they fail to tell you is that you will be charged a min of $10 for every day that passes and you have not payed off the loan. So i thought, hey I can pay this off in 3 easy payments of $300. YEAH RIGHT!!! it took me 4 months to pay off my balance, and only TWO of those payments went to the actual borrowed money the rest... pure interest or finance charges as they call it. payed a total of $1, 500 plus any NSF's that were incur anytime they failed to stick to the arranged day of payments. NEVER working with them again
Br
  22nd of May, 2013
I used their services ($300.00) almost a year ago, and paid the loan in full. Randomly the began making small debits to my account which I did not notice until months later. I contacted that company, called routed to someone in a third world county who told me I owed over $1, 000 dollars. I stopped my direct deposit, however it will take a 2pay cycles, and the bank told me there Is nothing that they could do, which seems ridiculous.
Sm
  24th of Jun, 2013
yes they are a fu---ing rip off they are still taking out my account, they say I owed them for a loan which I payed off and now im with an collection angency they say I owe 629.00 dollars that's some bull sh... I know I don't owe them what the f*** is going on with these loan people I need to know how can I get out this situation before they clean me out, any suggestions please
Re
  25th of Feb, 2015
These folk have me for a loan that I know nothing about. They found their way to calling my job with old bank information and knew everything about me ~ they said I owed $1700. I know for a fact that I never had a loan of this amount. They said it was check fraud not paying them back and I could go to jail. I'm a missionary ~ and handle the books.. and if my minister would flip if he knew and I would be out of a job not to mention even though they say Christians don't judge~ they lie because they do~ I've never been in trouble my whole life...I just got debt free...just finished paying off my car and college loans and now this!!! I feel shafted and forced to pay...

PaydayMax.com Logo PaydayMax.com