Pay Power VisaHorrible customer service. Scam company

Never buy anything from pay power visa! I purchased a card for $200 on December 1st, 2014 then on December 21st I received an email from them stating my card would arrive in 7 to 10 days. I understand it was during the holidays so I didn't email them until it still had not arrived after 17 days . We emailed back and forth 4 times and each time they asked me for my phone number and each time I sent it along with my address etc. All I wanted was for them to send me a new card but they kept telling me that I wasn't giving them the same phone number that I registered with. It's the only phone number I have so yes it was the correct number. I finally called them to asked for a refund. The guy I spoke to could barely speak English and had a very bad attitude. When I gave him my phone number it worked fine so I don't understand why the person emailing me accused me of giving them false information. Eventually he said he would try to put in for a refund and then I was told it will take 30 to 60 days to arrive! This is ridiculous!

Va
Jan 10, 2015

Comments

• Da
      Jan 12, 2015

I agree that the customer service is horrible. I have been trying to resolve an issue that a loved one is having trying to withdraw money out of an ATM machine in Chile and they have offered little to no help resolving this issue. My loved one is now in Chile with no cash thanks to having a card that doesn't work in any of the local ATM machines. What makes absolutely no sense is that in the beginning of her trip, she was able to withdraw from the ATM and now cannot even though they have verified time and time again that there is funding on the card. They have offered absolutely NO help whatsoever and I have now called Visa International 9/11 to try to get a emergency cash to my loved one. I think she should be compensated for her time, trouble and aggravation as this has completely ruined her trip.

• Ca
      Mar 12, 2015

I WAS RIPPED OFF BY A CON FOR A GRANT USING PAY POWER . THEY WAS POSING AS THE BANK OF NEW YORK. . AND THAT I WAS GETTING A GRANT FROM WASHINGTON . SO I SENT THEM MONEY THAT WENT ON YOUR CARD TO A SCAMM . I HAVE CONTACTED THE LOCAL POLICE DEPT. AND FBI ABOUT THIS. THEY ARE FROM THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.