Park West Gallery / My bad experience
I bought a painting aboard one of our Carnival Cruises out of Tampa FL. My wife and I decided to go to the auction aboard the ship and I bought a Peter Max. Price was around 3K. When I got home, I decided I didn't want it so I called up Park West to cancel. They hadn't even received the invoice. They said they wouldn't be able to cancel because they said "All Sales are Final, " which is something they didn't tell us when making out the invoice. I didn't discover it until I got home where it said this on the back of the invoice. They told me to fax a letter to them and they would see what they could do, but didn't promise. I ever NEVER bought anything I couldn't return if I decided I didn't want it. Not in the case of Park West..
If the decide not to refund, what is my next step to resolving this problem?
More Park West Gallery Complaints & Reviews
- PARK WEST GALLERY/CRUISING AUCTIONEERS RECRUITMENT - new scam in south africa? 
- Park West Gallery - A rip off 
- Park West Gallery - Frustration
- Park West Gallery - Art Work
- Park West Gallery - Empty Tube
- Park West Gallery - art auction purchase
- Park West Gallery - Auctions
- ParkWest Art Gallery - 12 months no interest 
- park west gallaries - lost check