Park Resorts / water and bin collection
We have been on Todber Valley Gisburn site for nearly 4 years now and enjoyed our time here.
Unfortunately this month has been horrendous.
We were without water for nine days !!! from 10.12.2017 to 19.12.2017.
No bottled water was provided and no standpipe.
We could not shower, use the washing machine or dishwasher. The toilets would not flush so after 9 days it was unbearable.
As there was no information when the water would be back we booked into a hotel which cost us £100 for the night. ( very expensive for a shower don`t you think) as well as all the bottled water we had to buy.
The water went off again NEW YEARS EVE. Unbelievable. It came on in the evening but unfortunately too late for us, so had to cancel our plans.
Would like compensation and an apology. Happy New Year . Ours was ruined.
Ian and AnneWorsley
More Park Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Park Resorts - Stay far away from Park Resorts 
- Park Resorts - immorale trading 
- Park Resorts - rip off fees 
- Park Resorts - Owner 
- Park Resorts - Selling Caravan Back To Site 
- Park Resorts - park resorts disgraceful business practices 
- Park Resorts - rented caravan holiday
- Parkdean resorts - caravan fees rip off...
- Park Resorts - mis sold caravan 
- Park Resorts - 2 static caravans