Paltalk / violation of privacy
PalTalk is very weak in their enforcement policy against people who divulge other individuals personal information. I wonder if the legal staff of PalTalk is aware of how lax they are in enforcing their Terms Of Service. I know that in the past there have been instances of online stalkers (not necessarily on PalTalk) who physically showed up at peoples addresses to harass them; so I wonder why the administrative staff at PalTalk is so tolerant of individuals who use PalTalk as a platform to harass people and distribute their personal information. My concern is that if anyone were to use this information to harm someone PalTalk would be in some way legally responsible. I hope this complaint will serve as notice to PalTalk that this activity is taking place.
More Paltalk Complaints & Reviews
- Paltalk Scene - hacking/acquiring personal information/threats 
- Paltalk - security, atacks, threats 
- Paltalk - harassment 
- Paltalk - awful company 
- Paltalk - what a scam!! 
- Paltalk - paltalk
- Paltalk - paltalk chat rooms 
- Paltalk - please stop cyber bullying
- Paltalk - I am complain against two users and their room called "fcuk and forget"
- Paltalk - about a user in bangladesh category