Pain Vanish / Sent product & bill I did not order

1 P.O.Box 70101Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-373-3467

I sent in an postcard for a free sample packet from this company. One month later I received a 2 0z tube of this product, which I did not order! Since April 14, 08 I've been receiving statements for $19.94 for this product... which I did not order.

Ra

Comments

• Vi
      3rd of Jul, 2008

My elderly mother was sucked into the the "pain vanish" con game. They appear to mislead the public. FYI : The president of HCI Direct, Inc. ( the thugs behind pain vanish ) is John F. Biagini / address: suite 101 / 3050 Tillman Dr. / Bensalem, PA. 19020. Also, disgruntled customers might want to contact Pennsylvania's Attorney General / Bureau of consumer protection / 14th floor / strawberry square / Harrisburg, PA. 17120.

• Wi
      13th of Jul, 2008

I also requested a "free" sample and have received the small tube of cream and bills for the protect I did not order. This was billed as a free sample, but I am getting bills. I am returning this to them, but they give no address to send it and you are made to call customer service who tries to push you to buy. What a come on.