Overstockdeals.com / Cannot return product

1 Santa Barbara, CA, United States Review updated:

Purchased Kohler Caxton bathroom sink with free shipping from Overstockdeals.com (order No. 11583) and received it promptly and it was in good shape. Discovered I made the mistake of ordering the wrong size so I checked Overstockdeals web site about returning. It was never installed so it was brand new. Overstockdeals stated it was returnable if in new condition and that I had not delayed over 30 days (which I had not delayed). Overstockdeals had sent sink in an unmarked, plain box and it was thrown away since there were no markings or paperwork inside . I asked if I could return it in another box and they said yes I could but I would be charged a restocking fee (of which I agreed to) and also would be charged for their original shipping fee. I also would have to pay return shipping fee. (I had asked them what the original shipping fee would be and they never answered my question.) Not too happy about paying for their original shipping fee but asked (always in a polite manner) to send me a return materials authorization form. They agreed that they would send it. But twice I had to ask for the RMA form and they stated they would send it. They never did. All they would send me is their correspondence list which stated they had sent me the RMA form. Hope you realize like I have that you CANNOT RETURN AN ITEM NO MATTER WHAT TO OVERSTOCKDEALS!

Cj

Comments

• Cc
      10th of Mar, 2010

I assure you, OverstockDeals does allow returns unless the item is a special order item. Perhaps you should check your spam folder for the missing RGA email with attachment. Otherwise, please call them and they would be glad to help you.

7th of Nov, 2010

I would like to order from Overstockdeals.com, but I am very concerned about quality of products and quality of service. Do you think calling the company before I place the order would help in ensuring that I got what I ordered and that it would be as advertised?

• Mi
      14th of Sep, 2011

I have been trying to return a product for over 2 weeks. Called the number and left numerous messages in their mailbox. Created a ticket on their website for the return. Haven't heard back from anyone. As a result, even if they do eventually respond, my product is now out of the 30 day return period. I think this place is a complete scam. DO NOT SHOP AT OVERSTOCKDEALS!!