Outrank.com SEO / Deceptive Practices

I should have read all the warnings before I got involved in this scam. They promise you front page optimization for your website. They set up a cheesy .org website and place it on first page of bing, yahoo and never got me on google, as promised. You have to enter a very specific search term to find your "so called website" on yahoo. When you want to cancel, forget it. They never return phone calls or respond to e-mails. The only way I got them to call was to leave a message that I wanted to enhance my service.

BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE !!!RIPOFF, RIPOFF, RIPOFF!!!

Comments

• In
      Nov 20, 2010

They have many names the primary being Profit Fuel
    Check out this -

• Jc
      Nov 29, 2010

I wish I found this website before I wasted $435.00 dollars.
    I told my sales person that I would not be needing their services, and I still got charged.
    I never got up and running. To all those in business "Do not waste your hard earned money with Outrank !"

•   Jan 26, 2011

It is regrettable that you have not had as positive of an experience as most of our clients are having. We strive to provide the level of service each client expects. When we learn of these unfortunate situations we certainly heed the comments in effort to move our service level to a higher standard. We continue to improve on communicating the proper expectations to each client doing more each time to educate them on the risk and rewards of marketing their business online in the search engines. Many times the proper expectations are lost in translation and as a result, we encounter situations such as the ones you all speak of. Rather than trying to pick apart each response in attempt to defend ourselves, I would rather put out an invitation to any who is experiencing difficulties or has concerns with our service to contact me personally. I will objectively evaluate your situation in effort to reach an amicable resolution that is satisfactory. I would like to insert that our parent company is ProfitFuel, Outrank.com is our propietary SEO service. I would also like to mention we honor our “Work for Free Guarantee.” Outrank.com guarantees to have your business ranked on the 1st page of the search results for either Google, Yahoo, or MSN/Bing within the first 60 days. If we fail to deliver, we will work for free until you do.

Again, if you are having a problem with the Outrank.com service, please contact me immediately for assistance.

•   Feb 03, 2011

In an effort to resolve any issues or misundertandings, we invite anyone who would like to get in touch with us directly by contacting David Lyon at [protected]@outrank.com or 877.332.4321 ext. 3040. Thank you.

• Ri
      Apr 07, 2011

Outrank (profitfuel) is now stealing your Google identity by superimposing their own phone number for your site and then asking for your PIN provided by Google Places postcard. Your phone and mailing address are a business' only verifiable methods of confirmation and Outrank finally figured out how to loop around it. Outrank is a scam that preys on small businesses as large businesses have web teams, IT teams and/or legal teams that can see through the ###