Outdoors Online / 30 oz metallic purple yeti

No Address given, US Review updated:

I ordered this product on 12/4/16 and still have not received it. I have called and emailed multiple times but have not heard a word from anyone at the company. Clearly I now know this is a fraudulent company and I have been screwed out of the money I paid for the Yeti! I have contacted the Better Business Bureau who failed to help me out stating they were unable to get ahold of the company and it is possible the company went out of business. The company continues to advertise online and on Facebook so I am sure that is not correct.

Ml
Mar 30, 2017

Comments

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters!

And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using TOXIC metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin [protected]. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific! They call them "FETIS". UGH!