Our Time / advertises for seniors 50 yrs old +
They are letting a lot of people under 50 years old on their dating web site. I have seen people on in their 30's and 40's. The other complaint I have is I wanted the 3 month membership for their 50% off deal. When I gave my Debit card information they put me through for the 6 month promotion and they charged my debit card as a credit card so they got me for $3.99 too That is not right !!! Between the false advertising and the bait switch job that has to be not legal. I did not touch anything for a 6 month membership and all of the lengths of memberships were for a 50% discount. I went in and clicked to void out the auto renewal. A message came up and asked me why and the space would not take my reason why when I tried typing it in.
More Our Time Complaints & Reviews
- OurTime.com - I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails 
- OurTime.com - money scam 
- OurTime.com - made charges 
- OurTime.com - fake moving company 
- OurTime.com - rip off 
- OurTime.com - deceptive ads
- OurTime.com - billing
- OurTime.com - A company of People Media Inc. - unauthorized charge
- OurTime.com - who I said yes to folder
- Our Time - the men who are liars, and emotionally ill, and complaints are ignored!