Original Keyless / Scam and cheating

I ordered two automobile locking remotes from OriginalKeyless. After two weeks of waiting, a call and two emails I thought I had been ripped off. After reading several reports on this site where the people eventually received their remotes I decided to wait a month. After 3 1/2 weeks both remotes and programming instructions arrived. I had entered the wrong vehicle model year on my order for one of them and it did not work. Original Keyless allowed me to return the incorrect remote and after another two weeks the replacement arrived. Original Keyless is VERY slow by today's standard, but the product was worth the wait.

Va

Comments

• Gr
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Original Keyless - Fraud
    Original Keyless
    P O BOx 25398
    Prescott Valley
    Arizona
    Phone: 928.722.3420
    originalkeyless.com

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!! I ordered a remote in Oct, 2010, was assured twice it was in shipping, finally cancelled the order three weeks later. In March, 2011, they shipped the remote. When I complained, they said to just refuse it from USPS, which I did. They billed my cc and when I disputed the payment, they sent a delivery receipt to my cc company signed by their own employee stating that I had received the remote. I then had to prove that THEY received the returned remote. Ridiculous!

• Pm
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I took the key you sent me for a Chrysler 300C to Huffines Chrysler dealership in Plano, TX
    and they said the key would not program. They also said the sticker on the back that they
    peeled off said JEEP! The dealership said the key would not program because it had bee used
    and it can only be programmed once. I returned the key for a exchange and haven't received
    a new key and it has been one month since I initiated my transaction. Don't use these crooks.