Orgreenic / False Advertizing

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

The Orgreenic cookware are the worst. After waiting 8 weeks for these pans I was excited to finally get them. But after using the pan I realized I had been ripped off. I seasoned the pans following the instructions, and these pans were the worst I have ever used. Do not fall for the adds they show, you are better off with a good cast iron pan, some "made in the USA" come pre-seasoned and although a little heavy they will last forever. I should have read all the complaints posted about this product before wasting my money on this crap!!!

Comments

• De
      1st of May, 2012

this orgreenicfrying pan is a waste of money. i seasoned it and tried cooking an egg. it stuck to the pan. so i thought maybe i didn't season it right. did it over again. same story. cooked an egg and it again stuck. should of saved my money . well i learned the hard way. should of read comments before i bought it.

• Sn
      21st of May, 2012

I waited a very long time for my pans, and they did charge my card a week before they shipped. When the pans arrived I followed the directions, but I washed them with warm water and mild dish soap, towel dried them. I let them dry completely before I seasoned them. I let them set overnight and used them both for breakfast the next morning. Eggs did not stick at all and made the nicest pancakes ever!! The only complaint I have is that you can't by separate pieces of the set. I can't afford $300.00 for a set of cookware that I already have 2 10" fry pans.

• Fi
      5th of Feb, 2013

Got one for Walmart and had it for one year and the ceramic is come of the edge of the pan and it is stain with burn on food around the pan. And thing does stick to the pan. Call the company about the life time guarantee and they said i had to send the pan back with a check for $7.99 to ship me another pan to me. So you have to pay to ship it to them and have to pay to get one back. You can go to the store and get one . That is not right for people and it false advertisement.

• Bo
      8th of Feb, 2014

I bought my 12 inch fry pan about 5 months ago. At first it was great but now Everything you put in it sticks even thi oil I use.