OpinionOutpost / account "frozen" after attempting to redeem earned points
ATTN: my email address for your panel is [email protected]
Yesterday I attempted to redeem my earned points. I was initially 'told' that you would be unable to redeem my points for about a week, but that I could still take surveys on your site. Today, you have frozen my account completely, for "data concerns"! Checking out posts on your FB account, I notice that you have also done this to other panelists, with the same excuse. Since I have been a panelist for over 5 years, this is not the first time I have seen this occur on your site. No reasons given, just the old chestnut of 'data concerns'.
It would make a certain amount of sense to simply be honest about the problem, rather than passing the blame to panelists using the excuse of "data concerns".
I would appreciate a prompt response, telling me when I can expect you to "defrost" my account, allowing me to access my account, take surveys, and redeem my points.
More OpinionOutpost Complaints & Reviews
- Opinion Outpost - termination of membership and withhold rewards 
- Opinion Outpost - cheated me out of money 
- Opinionoutpost.com - frozen account 
- Opinion Outpost - account frozen 
- Opinion Outpost - non-payment for services 
- OpinionOutpost - opinion outpost failed to respond to several emails about product I tested and was not compensated for.
- OpinionOutpost - opinion outpost
- Opinion Outpost - rewards failed
- OpinionOutpost - 2 £50 john lewis e-vouchers payment not received! 2,000 points earned doing surveys
- Opinion Outpost - survey redemption