OpinionOutpost / account "frozen" after attempting to redeem earned points

1 7748 North Hwy 1Little River, CA, United States Review updated:

ATTN: my email address for your panel is [email protected]

Hello,

Yesterday I attempted to redeem my earned points. I was initially 'told' that you would be unable to redeem my points for about a week, but that I could still take surveys on your site. Today, you have frozen my account completely, for "data concerns"! Checking out posts on your FB account, I notice that you have also done this to other panelists, with the same excuse. Since I have been a panelist for over 5 years, this is not the first time I have seen this occur on your site. No reasons given, just the old chestnut of 'data concerns'.

It would make a certain amount of sense to simply be honest about the problem, rather than passing the blame to panelists using the excuse of "data concerns".

I would appreciate a prompt response, telling me when I can expect you to "defrost" my account, allowing me to access my account, take surveys, and redeem my points.

Toni Brockington

To
Jan 8, 2019

Comments

• Ms
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I wonder if a class action lawsuit can be brought against opinion outpost? I'm thinking about starting one because what they're doing is absolutely wrong! Everything is fine until you try to ask for a payout. I'm not letting this go. I spent my time doing surveys that they got paid for and I haven't gotten a dime from them yet.